The Dak Sucks Thread

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
In the NFL passes have to be on time because guys aren't usually running wide open so the window for them coming open is small and the CBs are able to close and break up the pass if it's late, which is what you saw happen last night on several occasions, one of which ended up as an Int.

On the Int with Austin, it was a catchable pass in that it hit him in the hands, but getting your fingertips on a high fastball isn't likely going to be caught very often by any WR.

Throwing a spiral is the bare minimum requirement.
It didn't just graze his finger tips. If you have NFL game pass go back and rewatch that. It hit him right where most receivers still catch it. I for example never used my palms to catch a ball. It would clunk off my hands. Or completely go through. I let my finger tips slow down the pass as I closed my hands to wrap up the ball and as my arms followed through a bit with the catch. I have small hands so I had to have perfect form or else I was dropping the pass. But I had to leave my feet and stretch on one too many passes to haul in the catch. At the highschool level that was the norm. By the time a wr gets to the NFL I would hope they can catch a pass that's not perfect. Because they seldom are. Unless you have a clean pocket and all day to throw.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree but at what point does it require a change?
I’m ready for the change now, because we now have 2plusbyears of dak. The last 21 games have shown us who he is. I don’t even care if we somehow managed to squeak in playoffs. Dak isn’t not taking us anywhere. Put in rush , he can not be worse.