The Dak Sucks Thread

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Nope emotions is brought into play by you being emotional. I don't read post in tones so try again. The ole what I say is really me trick doesn't work on me. That that remedial community college psychology elsewhere. Now you try again Dak rider
Lol. So know you are a know-it-all. I am laughing my *** off right now. Clearly my jokes have struck a nerve with you. My guess is it has to do with Romo or is it you were one of the posters who 200 yards was a big deal for? Are you a 200 yard moron, Phil or a Romo lover, or both?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just like Tebow. They the same dang player. Well Dak a tad bit better but they still are not that good "easy " to root for,guys. That don't matter unless you're talking about a guy for your daughter or sister to marry. In sports I don't give a beep what kind of guy you are if you aren't good.
You seem a little too emotional here, like you have an irrational hate for Dak. Maybe you need some professional help.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lol. So know you are a know-it-all. I am laughing my *** off right now. Clearly my jokes have struck a nerve with you. My guess is it has to do with Romo or is it you were one of the posters who 200 yards was a big deal for? Are you a 200 yard moron, Phil or a Romo lover, or both?
Laugh whatever you need to to make yourself feel better. What jokes and how can me saying your a groupie stike any of my nerves? You're not making sense. Groupie I've never mentioned 200 yards or Romo ever on here in comparison to Dak so try again with less emotions preferably. Please try to post something that actually relates to me not made up stuff from you throwing stuff against the wall.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You seem a little too emotional here, like you have an irrational hate for Dak. Maybe you need some professional help.
Not really they are similar players but I understand when you groupie gets agitated this is y'all's routine. When you show me hate for Dak you'll have a point until then you're just being a Dak rider. Only one that needs help is you for you problem.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Laugh whatever you need to to make yourself feel better. What jokes and how can me saying your a groupie stike any of my nerves? You're not making sense. Groupie I've never mentioned 200 yards or Romo ever on here in comparison to Dak so try again with less emotions preferably. Please try to post something that actually relates to me not made up stuff from you throwing stuff against the wall.
Well, Phil, I pissed in your wheaties somehow. Just want to know how I can continue to do it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not really they are similar players but I understand when you groupie gets agitated this is y'all's routine. When you show me hate for Dak you'll have a point until then you're just being a Dak rider. Only one that needs help is you for you problem.
are you just a sore loser? Is your week going to be ruined that we lost?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Well, Phil, I pissed in your wheaties somehow. Just want to know how I can continue to do it.
No you didn't so its nothing you can continue to do. Again if you need to feel important ok.

are you just a sore loser? Is your week going to be ruined that we lost?
Why would I be a sore loser? You don't make sense. Why would my week be ruined? If I was like most of y'all it might be but since I'm not nah.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No you didn't so its nothing you can continue to do. Again if you need to feel important ok.

Why would I be a sore loser? You don't make sense. Why would my week be ruined? If I was like most of y'all it might be but since I'm not nah.
Now, don’t be a liar, Phil. It is unbecoming.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It’s ok. Regroup. I am certain I will say something in the future that upsets you again and we can have another dance.
Never upset but online I understand y'all's lives aren't exciting offline so you want to feel you get a rise out of people online. Sad way to live that 9to5 life doing y'all dirty.

starcity214

Reaction score
Dak never stated these guys are his preference. Hes not a moron. Just because hes a team player doesnt mean hes choosing Deonte Thompson and Butler over Hopkins man.

Number one WR come with attitudes and expect the ball almost every play.

But you know , we can't have anyone chirping at Dak because he can't handle it..

I think it all comes back to talent. At the end of the day , no WR is gonna get into Aaron Rodgers face because everyone knows the guy can ball... as for Dak, well Hurns and Beasley have already come out and said it's not their fault that our passing offense sucks.

CWR

Reaction score
Number one WR come with attitudes and expect the ball almost every play.

But you know , we can't have anyone chirping at Dak because he can't handle it..

I think it all comes back to talent. At the end of the day , no WR is gonna get into Aaron Rodgers face because everyone knows the guy can ball... as for Dak, well Hurns and Beasley have already come out and said it's not their fault that our passing offense sucks.

The wrs were grossly bad tonight, I dont know what your talking about. But hey as long as Hurns and Beasley say its not on them.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Never upset but online I understand y'all's lives aren't exciting offline so you want to feel you get a rise out of people online. Sad way to live that 9to5 life doing y'all dirty.
Know-it-all at it again. Internet psychologist thinks he has it all figured out. Good job, man. A for effort.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Same old crappy excuses, the line sucked, Zeke sucked and of course the old fall back,, the play calling was simply not called for daks strengths.... whatever the hell those are
Yeah, I agree but at what point does it require a change?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I personally don't think the passes were that bad. They got where they needed to get in a place where the receiver had a shot to bring it in. In highschool we never had QBs who threw perfect spirals. You had to catch ducks all the time. I would hope by the time a wr is in the NFL they can catch a spiral even if it's not put in between the numbers of their jersey.
In the NFL passes have to be on time because guys aren't usually running wide open so the window for them coming open is small and the CBs are able to close and break up the pass if it's late, which is what you saw happen last night on several occasions, one of which ended up as an Int.

On the Int with Austin, it was a catchable pass in that it hit him in the hands, but getting your fingertips on a high fastball isn't likely going to be caught very often by any WR.

Throwing a spiral is the bare minimum requirement.