The Dak Sucks Thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I've been a Dak supporter.

I'm not now.

He doesn't have the instincts and anticipation to be an NFL quality QB. I was hoping he'd progress, but he hasn't.

And Garrett needs to go. This team is, and has been, soft - predictable - uncreative - and without identity. At least on offense.

I'm disappointed right now. Finding a legit QB is hard. But look at the rookies this year. Look at Mahomet. Geoff. Watson.

I think we all thought, or wanted, to think we caught lightning in a bottle. But we haven't.

This team needs a new direction. A real leader as head coach and a NFL caliber starting QB. We have neither now.

Id start with promoting Richard's to head coach. Immediately.

As far as a QB, unless we get a top 5 pick... what can we do?

And I'd like to add, this offensive line does not warrant being the highest paid in the league. Smith has declined. Looney has showed that you don't need the highest paid center in the league.

I can honestly say I don't see a bright, near term, future. And getting back on tract will require some significant changes.
And what makes you think we won’t have a top 5 pick. Houston is not very good, and we lost to them. I said after we lost to Seattle we would be lucky to win 3 games. Looks about like that.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Nah the smilies ain't helping you I'd take Mayfield over Dak,right now. Romo done but I know how some of y'all love to bring his name up.
I’d take Mahomes over Mayfield if I were playing your game of fantasy GM, Madden player.

CWR

Reaction score
Wrong he stated in the nfl the need for #1 receivers over rated. Paraphrased

Dak never stated these guys are his preference. Hes not a moron. Just because hes a team player doesnt mean hes choosing Deonte Thompson and Butler over Hopkins man.

dfense

Reaction score
Its funny because if the wrs can bring in those passes they had their hands on Dak would have about 260yds and no ints.

Dak played fairly well under pressure. It wasnt great but yall seem to think we can run to walmart and grab someone better and thats just stupid. Dak is a mid level qb right now. Not great, not awful. He needs more play makers and a coach.

Im not saying you dont go out and get someone to compete but the notion that Dak should be thrown away at all costs is wrong.
I'm afraid the coaches can pin as many feathers as they want on Dak, but he ain't going to fly.

aaev84

Reaction score
Even when both offenses were struggling, Watson looked way better than Dak. He looked and threw all over the field and has a quick release and doesn’t get himself caught in awkward mechanics. He led Hopkins on that last amazing catch, after running the playaction and then looking in the flat, for the pass, but deciding to not go there in a which second when he saw Lawrence right there..

Well, objectively Watson is head and shoulders better than Prescott. Head more than shoulders... oh, I left out arm too.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
im on the same page as you my friend. its goes coaching, dak and then WR. you dont think and good accurate QB couldnt succeed with this group of WR's you are wrong. the coaching is terrible and ultimately holding this team back from winning big with a good QB let alone a bad one
And this is where I'm at. This receiving core is not good, dude. I promise you that. Look at all the drops? And I also agree we need a top of the 1st round QB in here, TO GO ALONG WITH, a completely new coaching staff.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
And what makes you think we won’t have a top 5 pick. Houston is not very good, and we lost to them. I said after we lost to Seattle we would be lucky to win 3 games. Looks about like that.

Because Richard's has this defense playing at a playoff level. We could easily be 8-8 just because of that.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, people are smart enough to know that you are not going to win consistently in the nfl when your qb can’t even hit the measley 200 yard mark.
He needs to put up stats like Romo while losing, I know.

khiladi

Reaction score
You can’t really blame Dak because it’s the coaching staff and whoever else in the FO that made the decision.

Nexx

Reaction score
And this is where I'm at. This receiving core is not good, dude. I promise you that. Look at all the drops? And I also agree we need a top of the 1st round QB in here, TO GO ALONG WITH, a completely new coaching staff.

my point is a good QB can elevate the play of the WR's. Brady, Romo, Rogers etc get WR's paid. Romo got Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Laruent Robinson, and Cole Beasley PAID

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’d take Mahomes over Mayfield if I were playing your game of fantasy GM, Madden player.
How did you figure I'm playing fantasy GM? Emotions running rampant in you I see. I was just naming a player other than Romo since some of y'all have this strange thing with mentioning Romo like y'all have some weird tick to mention his name.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
my point is a good QB can elevate the play of the WR's. Brady, Romo, Rogers etc get WR's paid. Romo got Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Laruent Robinson, and Cole Beasley PAID
Do you want them to get paid or do you want rings? We need a coach who can get us there, Garrett isn't it.

Nexx

Reaction score
Do you want them to get paid or do you want rings? We need a coach who can get us there, Garrett isn't it.

one again, i completely agree with you about the coaching. WRs is on the back end of what is wrong with this team.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How did you figure I'm playing fantasy GM? Emotions running rampant in you I see. I was just naming a player other than Romo since some of y'all have this strange thing with mentioning Romo like y'all have some weird tick to mention his name.
Emotion is brought into play by the reader. It is your emotion you are reading my posts in. If you believe I am being emotional, you need to check your own emotions. Now, try again, fantasy GM .

jrumann59

Reaction score
He needs to put up stats like Romo while losing, I know.
Nobody is saying that. his stats have little impact on the game. i honestly believe if we lined up in wildcat with olawale, and smith in the backfield with zeke and no qb this ofdense could duplicate much of the last 16 games.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Emotion is brought into play by the reader. It is your emotion you are reading my posts in. If you believe I am being emotional, you need to check your own emotions. Now, try again, fantasy GM .
Nope emotions is brought into play by you being emotional. I don't read post in tones so try again. The ole what I say is really me trick doesn't work on me. Take that remedial community college psychology elsewhere. Now you try again Dak rider

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Why did this get moved to the Drama zone?

Dak is now a legit liability.

Stick your head in the sand, whatever mod moved it here, but this is a real topic now.

Look at how Goff has progressed. He's light years ahead of Dak now.

Moving on from Dak is a legit topic now!