The Dak Thread **merged**

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Blame everybody pal. That's the difference between me and you. I see reality. This team sucks under Garrett. Everyone on offense accept Zeke is pretty much a joke.

Apparently, you don't see reality well because if you did, you would have noticed that I do blame whoever causes the problem. On those things that I mentioned, Dak was the problem ... or do you blame, for instance, Rico for having to wait on Dak's throw when the play-fake to Austin and Elliott got him wide open and kept the pressure away from Prescott?

Do you think that was a franchise quarterback throw by Prescott? Do you not think that a franchise quarterback would have hit his tight end in stride when he was behind the defense to give him a shot at scoring?

Is everybody on offense to blame for that?

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak caused us to fail Sunday night because with a throws that he should have made, Zeke's rushing performance wouldn't have matter, poor coaching decisions wouldn't have mattered and a defensive letdown wouldn't have mattered.

How pathetic is JG that the fans are now expecting a 3rd year, 4th round QB to make up for his incompetence.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Apparently, you don't see reality well because if you did, you would have noticed that I do blame whoever causes the problem. On those things that I mentioned, Dak was the problem ... or do you blame, for instance, Rico for having to wait on Dak's throw when the play-fake to Austin and Elliott got him wide open and kept the pressure away from Prescott?

Do you think that was a franchise quarterback throw by Prescott? Do you not think that a franchise quarterback would have hit his tight end in stride when he was behind the defense to give him a shot at scoring?

Is everybody on offense to blame for that?

I could care less about your reality. All I hear you do is blame Dak for everything. You don't acknowledge the Oline problems and you think the receivers are good enough. This offense sucks and its everyone.

That couldn't be more obvious when Zeke rushes for 50 yards on 20 carries. Obviously the Oline is getting dominated.

Personally I would trade Zeke and Dak in the offseason and start over. First thing I would do is continue to strengthen the defense and rebuild the Oline.

Legend

Reaction score
Pretty interesting comments from Chris Canty and Chris Carter.

I agree with Cris Carter that Dak needs weapons first to determine if he is the QB of the future.

And that the current WRs are not #1s, #2s, or #3s and Dak has no TE and only 1 WR (Beasley).

Legend

Reaction score
Canty is pretty good at that, but maybe it's because I agree with everything he says.

I rather listen to a HOF WR who had a HOF WR teammate in Moss since they both know how top WRs and TEs help the QB.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I rather listen to a HOF WR who had a HOF WR teammate in Moss since they both know how top WRs and TEs help the QB.

No one is saying that having top WRs and TEs wouldn't help but I would argue in today's NFL you don't have to have top receivers to have an effective passing game.

It is not like our passing games is up and down, it is just flat out non existent. In a league where teams play zone 50% of the time and you can't touch or hit WRs it is inexcusable.

Look at the defensive alignment, clearly zone. They only have 1 CB a safety and LB to the left vs 3 receivers. How that isn't Daks first read and a big play is beyond me.

We all get made at JG and Linehan for the scheme but there are a lot of plays like this being left on the field, with or without a stud WR.

black label

Reaction score
No one is saying that having top WRs and TEs wouldn't help but I would argue in today's NFL you don't have to have top receivers to have an effective passing game.

It is not like our passing games is up and down, it is just flat out non existent. In a league where teams play zone 50% of the time and you can't touch or hit WRs it is inexcusable.

Look at the defensive alignment, clearly zone. They only have 1 CB a safety and LB to the left vs 3 receivers. How that isn't Daks first read and a big play is beyond me.

We all get made at JG and Linehan for the scheme but there are a lot of plays like this being left on the field, with or without a stud WR.

:laugh: