The Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the world

Jumbo075

Reaction score
This cannot be true. I have it on reliable authority on this website from business experts just a few days ago that the Cowboys business plan is terrible.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Tex, Tom, and Jimmy created a Juggernaut that the hillbilly made billions with. :banghead:
This is a silly comment.

Murchison and Bum were financial failures when it came to owning the team.

After the winning stopped, Murchison didn’t have the slightest clue how to turn the “juggernaut” into a profitable business and Bum was no better. And Tex and Tom had plenty of dark years themselves that led the team to the sad state it was in when Jimmy and Jerry came to town.

Jerry, hate him or hate him, is the reason the team is a “juggernaut”. He took the on field success led by Jimmy and then multiplied it many times over after Jimmy left five years later.

You must not remember how low the team had sunk. Lots of fans around here think the team went to Super Bowl XIII, then woke up the next day at Super Bowl XXVII.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's true we love the star for what it once represented......

Starting to get a bit tarnished as of late, though
I'm hoping for a 4th 12 win season in a row and the number 1 spot in the NFC.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Geeze Louise. Golden State and two other NBA teams. And, course, the Yankees.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A2HAs9u.jpeg

Amazing how the NBA is up there. Especially the Knicks.

But NBA doesn’t have equal tv revenue sharing. NY and LA markets dominate.
It really is,,, I lost interest in the NBA after the Bulls and Pistons faded away, not so much about the changing player personalities per sey (though that was part of it) but more about the officiating which was just taking over the games. It was infuriating to watch! It doesn't seem like the NBA or the MLB should be doing that well,, they're boring and they suck! IMO of course :p .

rambo2

Reaction score
Should be hoping for a run game and a run defense. Then the wins will take care of themselves.
That's the plan. Looks like new linebackers, a dtackle, a running back, and a new olineman are on the way.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Really surprising list. Never would have guessed Golden State was worth that much, and, I would have thought another NFL team or two would be up there. Interesting.