The Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the world

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jerry has three SB rings, so understand the man before you talk about him.
And even if we ridicule him for not getting more and letting this team go nearly 30 years without making a championship game, those rings are more than most other NFL owners have. I think there's only three owners in NFL history with more (Robert Kraft, Eddie DeBartolo Jr. and Art Rooney).

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

bid dog--Wow...Jerry has the secret....just keep cowboys somewhere in headlines....and tell the fans this is our year....for decades on end and pull rug from

under us year after year....we are some smart fans big dog...we are some smart fans.....truthfully it is very painful....losing with humiliation increases value

of franchise....once and for all...lets just be honest...our owner is genius marketer that just happens to own and NFL team....winning championships is not

part of true equation...yes indeed ...we are some smart fans

Chasing6

Reaction score
bid dog--Wow...Jerry has the secret....just keep cowboys somewhere in headlines....and tell the fans this is our year....for decades on end and pull rug from

under us year after year....we are some smart fans big dog...we are some smart fans.....truthfully it is very painful....losing with humiliation increases value

of franchise....once and for all...lets just be honest...our owner is genius marketer that just happens to own and NFL team....winning championships is not

part of true equation...yes indeed ...we are some smart fans
I have not believed we have had a SB team in over a decade. So I don't get upset when we get bounced. However, I think you have to be incompetent to not make the playoffs.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
full

LOL, love the heck out of this GIF. LOL

cowboyed

Reaction score
You can buy a gold jacket Jerry but you can't buy a ring.

You gotta win it.
In all fairness Jerry has 3 Super Bowl rings but there are vacancies on the rest of his frail fingers going on 30 years. It's far from a matter of what he and Stephen have done for us lately.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Money can’t buy trophies, not the one we want anyways…..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jerry Jones To-Do List

1. Set sail on super yacht
  2. Dress up as Leonardo Dicaprio
  3. Leave Johnnie Walker Blue Label alone
  4. Walk to the ship's bow
  5. Yell "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!"
  6. Pray to not fall overboard doing it (I said leave Johnnie Walker Blue Label alone!)
Leaving JW alone is not on Jerrys to do list, the rest of what you list is relevant.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Watching the Jones" run this franchise for going on three decades now has been much more painful than the three bulging discs in my neck.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The 1% of people don't really care what the rest of us think they are trapped in their own world. That's JJ for you

rambo2

Reaction score
We all expect that, but what some of us hope for is to get past the divisional round.

That's the difference.
I hope for a championship and to get that you probably need the number 1 spot and need the 12 wins to get that.

jsb357

Reaction score
In all fairness Jerry has 3 Super Bowl rings
How many this century and/or since the team Jimmy built faded away?

GM Al Davis has been to a Super Bowl this century and he's been in the ground for a while now.
and Jerry hasn't gotten close.