The Dark Knight Rises **merged**

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DallasEast;4629260 said:
I'm not so sure. He was taking drugs before taking on the role. He was already headed in that direction, driven by demons he wasn't addressing. He was going to fall off that ledge eventually unless he made the decision to take hold of his own life.

The drugs etc are why I said he was on the ledge. I think the character helped push him off it. Some of his friends said he just got darker and darker as filming went on. He may have been heading to the pit of no return anyway but I'm guessing he got there sooner.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just got back from seeing this.

As I mentioned earlier, the task to top Dark Knight was daunting but, in my opinion, they did it.

I will have to say that the Bane character proved to be more intimidating and threatening than the Joker.

Can't wait to see it again!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;4629309 said:
The drugs etc are why I said he was on the ledge. I think the character helped push him off it. Some of his friends said he just got darker and darker as filming went on. He may have been heading to the pit of no return anyway but I'm guessing he got there sooner.
I agree that you may be completely correct. I'm just hesitant for placing too much blame on anything beyond his own weakness.