The difference between Dak & Rush was on CeeDee TD catch

Qcard

Reaction score
You do know that they track these passes right?

So your assertion is COMPLETELY wrong.

Dak has consistently been towards the top of the league in on target passes vs off target passes.

Football reference has those numbers if you want to see them.
Oh....but the Eye Test Couch guys have never needed facts..

Reactions: Ken

Qcard

Reaction score
How did he lead the league in tight window throws multiple years if he doesn't throw it unless they are wide open?

My man making Khalidi look knowledgable on football.
It was Tony Romo's team and Andy Dalton did the same except Cooper Rush's Non-empty stats are better....:lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't think throwing the ball 40-50 times a game is winning football for anyone.

This is why big passing teams tend to fall apart late in the playoffs and/or super bowl. It is simply losing football.

We all know this. This isn't anything knew. I want to get back to the strategy we had in 2014. The only problem is we don't have a Demarco Murray.
:clap:this person is teaching!!

Qcard

Reaction score
Considering he's never had 1 all pro wr....your whole argument is flawed.

Amari Cooper has never been all pro. Two weeks ago everyone was crowing that Ceedee Lamb was a number 2. Gallup is a nice wr...All Pro he is not.

Schwartz is. nice TE...not All Pro.

Where are all of these great players he has thrown to?

Again...everyone is supposed to suspend reality to believe the feels and fictional narratives to believe that Dak has fooled everyone for 7 years.
Dak Haters live in a twisted reality

Qcard

Reaction score
How many games will a dumb guy with a better arm, beat an analytical quarterback with a weak arm?
Yes...the analytical quarterback need 6 years to get cut twice, never win a camp battle and an injury to start...

Wow Dak Haters career plans are weird.....

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He went on to start twice the games he did here and get over 100 targets in each of those seasons.

Yet his "best" season in Buffalo was barely better than his best in Dallas with Dak.

Uh Ken, you might want to look at the numbers again. He played in 151 games total. 46 with Buff and 2 with Tampa. He had double the games in Dallas. His best season in Dallas was coincidentally 2016. Yet he goes to Buffalo and gets targeted more and his avg goes up. QB, scheme, something was holding him back in Dallas. He was capable of more than we got out of him.

Ken

Reaction score
Uh Ken, you might want to look at the numbers again. He played in 151 games total. 46 with Buff and 2 with Tampa. He had double the games in Dallas. His best season in Dallas was coincidentally 2016. Yet he goes to Buffalo and gets targeted more and his avg goes up. QB, scheme, something was holding him back in Dallas. He was capable of more than we got out of him.
I am looking at the number of games started for Buffalo vs games started in Dallas under Dak's reign.

28 in Buffalo vs 14 in Dallas. I realize those starts were likely bc they came out in a 2/3 WR set but still.

Romo must have really struggled to get him the ball then if that is the measure. BTW...he was the 2nd trget in the buffalo offense. Bease was normally 3rd in Dallas.

Also...Bease had 12 tds i. 3 seasons with Dak with less targets as. less prominent player in oir offense...he only had 11 with Allen as a 2....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've seen some bizarre threads here but this one is way up there. When the team is winning, fans convince themselves of all sorts of things.

That said I hope the winning - and the bizarre threads - continue. What some folks think they're seeing doesn't matter to me. Just win, baby.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If Rush beats the Rams by hook or by crook, he's earned the spot.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Daks arm is actually on par with rushs.

Dak does not gave a strong arm, he's a body thrower.
Yep. But then again so is Brady.

Mahomes, Rodgers, Josh Allen, heck even Kaepernick... those arms don't grow on trees and they're premium draft choices even if you have to work out the rest of their game. You can't teach arm strength.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Yep. But then again so is Brady.

Mahomes, Rodgers, Josh Allen, heck even Kaepernick... those arms don't grow on trees and they're premium draft choices even if you have to work out the rest of their game. You can't teach arm strength.
Brady has a much stronger arm than dak. He is not a body thrower like dak.