The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blimey! I did not start the day thinking we'd win the NFC crown.
Nothing has changed.
Just keep winning and who knows, the 9ers or E girls could be knocked off in the playoffs as we gather steam.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’m not 100% sure that we want SF to beat Philly. If they beat them, then we beat them, SF very likely gets the 1 seed with the remaining schedules. And Philly is still in an advantageous position in the division. SF at 1 and Philly at 2 is the worst case scenario for us. At least if Philly beats SF then we most likely wouldn’t play SF until the conference championship (yeah I know, won’t necessarily go like that, like last year, just talking in probabilities).

Now the flip side. If Philly beats SF, then we beat Philly, maybe we get lucky and Philly drops a game to NYG. Unlikely, but we would probably need that anyway to take the division.
Never game plan an easier route...

CCBoy

Reaction score
There is a negative when one has to attach a label of well it was a win to a current run. 5-4-3....San Francisco no where wants anything less than getting even for last season against the Eagles.

Keep on producing Dallas and come out angry against Seattle and past seasons at the start of December. Tear...them...apart@

Flamma

Reaction score
Davis didn't look round for the walk in TD. Anyone actually thinking in the moment would have turned around to locate the ball before doing so in the end zone having beaten their man so easily in case the QB was under pressure.
You are 100% correct. The way I wrote what I said made it look like I was blaming Allen. But I saw what you saw. I just meant they couldn't connect. I was angry at the time and was short with my post. But the way I wrote it was totally wrong.

Mannix

Reaction score
That roughing the passer didn’t give the Bills a chance? Guess they just guess when to screw teams. The ref conspiracy around here is embarrassing
OMG…you are talking one 50/50 call against the entire first half where Buffalo damn near could have put the game away if not totally screwed.

Flamma

Reaction score
Just stop watching now then. Why waste your time for the next two months…
Because I like wasting my time watching the Cowboys. Fans all over the country like wasting their time watching their favorite team. Otherwise no one would show up to Jets/Giants games. Stadium would be empty. Every Panthers fan that watches their team play, or go to the stadium, is wasting their time if the expectation is a championship, right? The freaking Eagles should have 3 losses. The amount of dumb luck they are getting right now is rubbing me the wrong way.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It mostly hinges on the next 2 games, if the Cowboys are going to make a run at the division than the Cowboys must win their next 2 games and the Eagles must lose. That would pull the teams even and then anything can happen down the stretch. The Eagles have just skated by teams with a string of some remarkable luck and that will eventually run out.

Just quit the negativity.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Quit crying about refs. You sound pathetic.
How much longer do people have to watch these games to show there is a blatant agenda? Did you miss the entire 2 decades of the Patriots? Then the Chiefs? And now the Eagles. Refs clearly have an agenda in these games. Happened in the NBA, too with the Bulls and Lakers. Then the Spurs and Warriors. Eagles had one measly penalty at halftime. I think they had a total of zero the entire game against Miami. Not to mention the countless missed calls in the 2nd half that benefitted them.

I know people like you want to seem "cool" by claiming refs aren't a problem at all but when they are calling the game 2 different ways for each team in a league where it's a matter of inches and these games come down to the last 6min so often, it makes it a lot easier to keep winning.

The refs have made it clear, they are going to will the Eagles back into the Super Bowl. Eagles fans were so up in arms last year about the blatant PI in the Super Bowl that was called on them because they weren't used to being on that end of the stick at all.

But keep burying your head in the sand.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
OMG…you are talking one 50/50 call against the entire first half where Buffalo damn near could have put the game away if not totally screwed.
No im talking about the ridiculous conspiracy that the refs are helping these teams but then somehow make calls that give them chances to win. Why? How could you plan that? Why the Eagles? It’s insane the dumbness in threads now. The refs are bad in the NFL at times. Agree! But it’s not to get teams to win

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It mostly hinges on the next 2 games, if the Cowboys are going to make a run at the division than the Cowboys must win their next 2 games and the Eagles must lose. That would pull the teams even and then anything can happen down the stretch. The Eagles have just skated by teams with a string of some remarkable luck and that will eventually run out.

Just quit the negativity.
It isn't "luck". They benefit greatly from the refs calling the game one-sided. The amount of missed calls they get is insane. They are allowed to hold constantly, allowing Swift and Hurts to break contain and have wide open field in front of them. Happens constantly.

jsb357

Reaction score
It's a long season and things can change quickly however,
until proven on the gridiron Philly is performing at least two
levels above Dallas in the game of football.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
No im talking about the ridiculous conspiracy that the refs are helping these teams but then somehow make calls that give them chances to win. Why? How could you plan that? Why the Eagles? It’s insane the dumbness in threads now. The refs are bad in the NFL at times. Agree! But it’s not to get teams to win
Oooooh, throwing that word "conspiracy" out to demean someone. Edgy. I swear, you people are being obtuse on purpose just to show you aren't some "conspiracy nut". Why the Eagles? Hurts is the golden child now. Just like Brady, Mahomes, Steph Curry, Kobe/Shaq. Leagues love a villain team. All of those teams were that. Leagues don't want parity and random results. In a league where the game are usually close, the refs can absolutely, 100% influence the game. Did you even watch the Patriots for 2 decades? It got to be a running joke just how one-sided their games were called, especially when they were at home.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
How much longer do people have to watch these games to show there is a blatant agenda? Did you miss the entire 2 decades of the Patriots? Then the Chiefs? And now the Eagles. Refs clearly have an agenda in these games. Happened in the NBA, too with the Bulls and Lakers. Then the Spurs and Warriors. Eagles had one measly penalty at halftime. I think they had a total of zero the entire game against Miami. Not to mention the countless missed calls in the 2nd half that benefitted them.

I know people like you want to seem "cool" by claiming refs aren't a problem at all but when they are calling the game 2 different ways for each team in a league where it's a matter of inches and these games come down to the last 6min so often, it makes it a lot easier to keep winning.

The refs have made it clear, they are going to will the Eagles back into the Super Bowl. Eagles fans were so up in arms last year about the blatant PI in the Super Bowl that was called on them because they weren't used to being on that end of the stick at all.

But keep burying your head in the sand.
League wants a Kelce Super Bowl.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Oooooh, throwing that word "conspiracy" out to demean someone. Edgy. I swear, you people are being obtuse on purpose just to show you aren't some "conspiracy nut". Why the Eagles? Hurts is the golden child now. Just like Brady, Mahomes, Steph Curry, Kobe/Shaq. Leagues love a villain team. All of those teams were that. Leagues don't want parity and random results. In a league where the game are usually close, the refs can absolutely, 100% influence the game. Did you even watch the Patriots for 2 decades? It got to be a running joke just how one-sided their games were called, especially when they were at home.
That whole rant proved my point. Just dense. So why not Dak…great guy, well spoken, has a lot of commercial success? Right the Pats dynasty was on refs not Brady. They also had an owner that used to get under the commish skin. So makes sense. Yall are contributing too the dumbing down of the board

coult44

Reaction score
Because I like wasting my time watching the Cowboys. Fans all over the country like wasting their time watching their favorite team. Otherwise no one would show up to Jets/Giants games. Stadium would be empty. Every Panthers fan that watches their team play, or go to the stadium, is wasting their time if the expectation is a championship, right? The freaking Eagles should have 3 losses. The amount of dumb luck they are getting right now is rubbing me the wrong way.
I get it , dude i get angry and have been frustrated for almost 30 years, but you just seemed miserable. Don’t be, especially over things you absolutely have no control over. Sure we all get mad. But when it comes to the point where we cant enjoy and expect the ups and downs and it makes us miserable, we have to think about what are we really doing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1st and goal at the 6, that was the season
I hope you are not right but also hope that one particular situation taught the team an all-important lesson in execution without errors. No team can succeed if it shoots itself in its own foot so badly with certain victory within its grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.