The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just a couple of weeks ago we were all counting on the tough upcoming schedule for the Eagles, and the vaunted AFC exposing the Eagles, and now they’ve added two wins over two first place AFC teams from last season and we are now counting on our nemesis, the 49ers, to beat the Eagles in Philadelphia only to, according to you, become the first seed in the NFC and we’re still in second place in the division. Isn’t Dak the MVP this season and Parsons is DPOY? How can this be true? You have to be wrong.
I have no idea what you are trying to get at here. I’m just answering simple questions that you asked and can research for yourself. I never said anything about Dak or Parsons unless you are being facetious here…..

hitachi14

Reaction score
I’m not 100% sure that we want SF to beat Philly. If they beat them, then we beat them, SF very likely gets the 1 seed with the remaining schedules. And Philly is still in an advantageous position in the division. SF at 1 and Philly at 2 is the worst case scenario for us. At least if Philly beats SF then we most likely wouldn’t play SF until the conference championship (yeah I know, won’t necessarily go like that, like last year, just talking in probabilities).

Now the flip side. If Philly beats SF, then we beat Philly, maybe we get lucky and Philly drops a game to NYG. Unlikely, but we would probably need that anyway to take the division.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not 100% sure that we want SF to beat Philly. If they beat them, then we beat them, SF very likely gets the 1 seed with the remaining schedules. And Philly is still in an advantageous position in the division. SF at 1 and Philly at 2 is the worst case scenario for us. At least if Philly beats SF then we most likely wouldn’t play SF until the conference championship (yeah I know, won’t necessarily go like that, like last year, just talking in probabilities).

Now the flip side. If Philly beats SF, then we beat Philly, maybe we get lucky and Philly drops a game to NYG. Unlikely, but we would probably need that anyway to take the division.
I brought that up earlier, a real Sophies Choice. Dallas can win in Philly, not so much in SF.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I have no idea what you are trying to get at here. I’m just answering simple questions that you asked and can research for yourself. I never said anything about Dak or Parsons unless you are being facetious here…..
Mirroring the exhausting chorus of sentiment here. You are, of course, accurate. Your answer is correct. The notion that Cowboys fans are hoping the 49ers beat the Eagles and become the top seed in the NFL when the Cowboys beat the Eagles, even though that still leaves us in second place in the division, is too much reality to have to deal with in the aftermath of Hurts running in for that touchdown in overtime this evening.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
I have no idea what you are trying to get at here. I’m just answering simple questions that you asked and can research for yourself. I never said anything about Dak or Parsons unless you are being facetious here….,

Just a couple of weeks ago we were all counting on the tough upcoming schedule for the Eagles, and the vaunted AFC exposing the Eagles, and now they’ve added two wins over two first place AFC teams from last season and we are now counting on our nemesis, the 49ers, to beat the Eagles in Philadelphia only to, according to you, become the first seed in the NFC and we’re still in second place in the division. Isn’t Dak the MVP this season and Parsons is DPOY? How can this be true? You have to be wrong.
He set that question up. He knew the answer. He is an Eagle troll masquerading as a Cowboys fan. It’s pathetic but whatever I guess.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
He set that question up. He knew the answer. He is an Eagle troll masquerading as a Cowboys fan. It’s pathetic but whatever I guess.
The standard answer here when you don’t care for what is posted is to pass it off as someone who is not a Cowboys fan. It’s weak, but not unusual.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You may be right, especially considering his join date but I never took King as an Eagles troll. My spidey senses could be off but it’s rarely wrong :muttley:

cowboys1732

Reaction score
The standard answer here when you don’t care for what is posted is to pass it off as someone who is not a Cowboys fan. It’s weak, but not unusual.
You have outed yourself several times over in other posts. Notice I didn’t say anything about not caring for the answer. I just called you out for what you are. You outed yourself many times over in the thread alone. Weak is coming onto a fan forum and pretending to be something you are not.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
You may be right, especially considering his join date but I never took King as an Eagles troll. My spidey senses could be off but it’s rarely wrong :muttley:
If you read through his posts and the way he talks about the team…, he set that question up. He knew the answer. And if he isn't an Eagles fan, he should be with the adoration towards them and the disdain towards the Boys.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Never seen a more illegitimate, lucky POS team in my life.

Dropped TD by Cook.
LOL refs.
2 missed FGs by Bass.
59 yards in the rain.
Gabe runs wrong route on GW TD.

Weekly occurence for those sacks of ****.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

This is shaping up to be a repeat of last year. Eagles team playing very, very steady ball and things continually bounce their way. If it wasn't for their loss against a hobbled QB last year in the SB, I'd swear that that crybaby coach signed a deal with the devil.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
You have outed yourself several times over in other posts. Notice I didn’t say anything about not caring for the answer. I just called you out for what you are. You outed yourself many times over in the thread alone. Weak is coming onto a fan forum and pretending to be something you are not.
And you act you’re the first one here to use the “you’re not a Cowboys fan” defense. Many have come before you with the same lame counter. Don’t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
lol. Maybe you should proof read your posts. I just think it’s pathetic for a grown adult to come on a forum and pretend to be something they are not. Nothing wrong with not being a fan of a certain team, just don’t troll. I could point out all the obvious reasons and it has nothing to do with not agreeing with what you have to say. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back for coming to a forum just to mess with folks.

Mark

Reaction score
And you act you’re the first one here to use the “you’re not a Cowboys fan” defense. Many have come before you with the same lame counter. Don’t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back.
LOL. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Exposed.

The peculiar, pathetic psychology of pesky internet trolls might be an interesting topic for another thread. On another forum, of course.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
lol. Maybe you should proof read your posts. I just think it’s pathetic for a grown adult to come on a forum and pretend to be something they are not. Nothing wrong with not being a fan of a certain team, just don’t troll. I could point out all the obvious reasons and it has nothing to do with not agreeing with what you have to say. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back for coming to a forum just to mess with folks.
You need to come to terms with all fan forums, be it the Edmonton Oilers or the Florida Marlins, are all just for laughs. No one posting has anything but an unsubstantiated opinion. It’s all just goofing around. If anyone takes this nonsense seriously they need to move on. These forums are nothing more than a way to pass time. Just for fun… get it? It’s what you’re doing. Just goofing off. And it’s fine.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
You need to come to terms with all fan forums, be it the Edmonton Oilers or the Florida Marlins, are all just for laughs. No one posting has anything but an unsubstantiated opinion. It’s all just goofing around. If anyone takes this nonsense seriously they need to move on. These forums are nothing more than a way to pass time. Just for fun… get it? It’s what you’re doing. Just goofing off. And it’s fine.
No brother, I am a ride or die Boys fan. No goofing around when it comes to that:). But I do agree in having fun. You might be alright for an Eagles fan:)

Doomsay

Reaction score
No brother, I am a ride or die Boys fan. No goofing around when it comes to that:). But I do agree in having fun. You might be alright for an Eagles fan:)
So weird to play the subtle troll game. I’ve noticed a few of them on the site.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No one cares for a professional sports team any more than a way to pass time. All major sports leagues depend on it. It’s all just for fun. Once you attach your emotions to it you become the enemy of the very team/league you profess to care about. I own a San Antonio Gunslingers Neuheisel jersey. Why? It was in the store and it fit. I was a season ticket holder of the Houston Gamblers (84 & 85). It’s all just for fun. I do hate that people assume I’m a Seahawks fan when I wear it. Then I explain it and I have new friends. That is the value of pulling for a team.

plasticman

Reaction score
I thought it was lost last month.....according to some.

It's not over. I've been through too many seasons, seen too many improbable scenarios become real.

Status
Not open for further replies.