The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMO415

Reaction score
Someday I hope the Cowboys have a season where they are as lucky as Philly. Their last few games have seen them crap lucky horseshoes all game long.
Dallas has gone 13-3 before just to lose in their 1sr playoff game.

Redline360

Reaction score
Eagles got TONS of no calls again this past game(again) Officiating alone potentially cost Bills two TD drives in the first half. However, bills did themselves no favors and could have easily won the game still. Tons of dropped balls, Allen missed wide open reciever to win the game and another the reciever ran the wrong route which should have been another easy walk in td.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's over...I would keep it very vanilla and let the Eagles win when we have the rematch in 2 weeks. Then maybe if you see them again in the playoffs, you might be able to catch them off guard/surprise them when it matters. But otherwise, we are just wasting time trying to chase the division. Use December as an extended preseason to rest players

CCBoy

Reaction score
He isn't responsible for officiating the secondary to be honest. He's looking for hold, hand to the face or late hits as the line judge. But that was 100% pass interference
Too bad a review of film for a non-call can not be used here.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
What I mean by that is...the Eagles are not a 10-1 "boogeyman" by any stretch of the imagination. They should have lost the last two and probably the Cowboys game. They are not the '85 Bears or the 90's Cowboys. Not a juggernaut but still the best in the League.

That is nothing to sneeze at. They make plays when they need to and do so consistently. That is commendable. But, I also wouldn't be surprised to see them beaten at home in their 1st game.
Would you bet money on it?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
To listen to some of you guys, the Cowboys should just quit, and forfeit the rest of the season.
Can you imagine having to deal with people like this anll day, every day? Every event is a calamity, nothing is unimportant, they spaz over things out of their control, and the sky is falling each hour.

Do we have a 50/50 shot of winning the division? No. . 25% chance? Maybe, maybe not. We definitely have a chance, though, and if we’re unlucky enough to go 12-5 or better and it doesn’t win the division because the Eagles have a better record, so be it. Then we have to win an extra playoff game. That’s often determined by team health, which is a crapshoot in the most violent team sport in the world.

P.S. Josh Allen is a beast when he runs the ball, but that’s not sustainable. He impresses me less the more I watch him. Not saying he isn’t a good QB, but I’m not convinced that he’s top tier.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
How about bills kicker not missing 2 kicks, knew they would end up costing them. Now watch when we play them, he will hit them from 60 in a snowstorm.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That roughing the passer didn’t give the Bills a chance? Guess they just guess when to screw teams. The ref conspiracy around here is embarrassing

Mark

Reaction score
How about bills kicker not missing 2 kicks, knew they would end up costing them. Now watch when we play them, he will hit them from 60 in a snowstorm.
The Buffalo Bills tonight got caught-up in perhaps the most blatant, obvious, over-the-top, officiating screw-job that resides within anyone's memory. So egregious that the team should file a formal complaint with the League office. It was absolutely appalling, and obvious to anyone without skin in the opponent's game.

That said, we know the Bills are a decent team, and will give the Cowboys all they can handle on December 17. Especially if the weather is foul.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
This is what I would say. The Bills and Dolphins are more capable than the Arizona Cardinals. If we don't show up and give 100% we could lose either of those games easily.
Man, any team can lose to any other team any week. People just don’t appreciate how well the NFL has created parity, from the draft down to the schedule and everything in between. We were 10, 17, and 13 point favorites the last 3 weeks. That’s VERY unusual, and the oddsmakers are very good at what they do. Most games feature teams that are favored by 9 points or less. That makes for tight games. Philly could easily be 7-4 right now but for some good luck they’ve had. That’s how it goes some years. I’m not sweating it. We’ll do what we do. I know one thing: it’s hard to sustain high level intensity for 17 games in the most violent sport on the planet. These dudes go to war every week. They get mad props from me for that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The NY office kept Philly in it the entire first half, and then ignored two holding calls on the same play 3 minutes ago. We are NOT winning the division, so PLEASE no more talk of it....I'm going to go throw up now.
Every week the Eagles get all the breaks...sorry...that was a catch
..fumble....game should have been over. But nope....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Philly, they have the edge in common games right now…..I believe without looking it up.
Just a couple of weeks ago we were all counting on the tough upcoming schedule for the Eagles, and the vaunted AFC exposing the Eagles, and now they’ve added two wins over two first place AFC teams from last season and we are now counting on our nemesis, the 49ers, to beat the Eagles in Philadelphia only to, according to you, become the first seed in the NFC and we’re still in second place in the division. Isn’t Dak the MVP this season and Parsons is DPOY? How can this be true? You have to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.