The Eagles in the Super Bowl is great for us Eagles haters

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
He had a lot of problems last year, and suddenly he's a world beater this year. Way to early to make a call and he undeniably has a great team around him to help out, and a good coaching staff. He may have talent but so do most of the QBs in the league.

Also ACL tears are devastating to athletes (affects mobility) so I want to see how he recovers from that.

Have to credit Philly management for adding some talent at skill positions in FA this year. Their O-line was already in place when they drafted Wentz and their defense was too. The addition of some skill players helped Wentz a lot and Agholor improved. Every thing kind of fell in to place. Is Wentz a great QB, far to early to say

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
like the old saying, "you got to get in to win".. looks like we will never win...

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
What amazes me about the Patriots is that in a day of a hard salary cap, they've done what no team has done in the NFL. Not even a close second.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Pats when both McDaniels and Patricia accept HC'ing jobs elsewhere. That was the first unravelling of our 90's team. Wandstedt jumped, Norv jumped and it wasn't long before it started to cave in. Injuries, FA, bad salary cap decisions all ended the small dynasty. What the Pats have done is truly amazing. There isn't one other team in the NFL worthy of being emulated. Certainly not the Eagles

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
If the Eagles win the SB in 2 weeks, I'll bow to their one year of greatness because only one team has defeated a Brady-lead team in the SB. If they don't, I'll be so what, they rose to their level of incompetence

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles and their fans. Any situation that makes their fans throw up or lose sleep over what might have been is not just a good situation but a great situation.

The Super bowl has the possibility of being such a situation. Getting to the Super Bowl and not winning will haunt these fans for a long time. Even better, have Brady pull one out like he did against Atlanta last year or Jacksonville this past weekend and we are talking Scott Norwood and the missed chip shot field goal type of territory. Long time Bill's fans still see that miss, in their nightmares.

You couldn't ask for a better executioner than Brady and the Pats. You just know that Brady will do it and the only question is how much agony will he heap on Eagles Nation. As for as I am concerned,the more the better.
It could make a QB puke on the field during the Superbowl

Greasylake17

Reaction score
He had a lot of problems last year, and suddenly he's a world beater this year. Way to early to make a call and he undeniably has a great team around him to help out, and a good coaching staff. He may have talent but so do most of the QBs in the league

Also ACL tears are devastating to athletes (affects mobility) so I want to see how he recovers from that.[/QUOTe

Well, ill take Wentz anyday. If Healthy he is going to be a beast. I think he has the tools, the size, to be great. The Eagles are in great shape and will run circle around our poorly coached ( every year ), team for a decade. It makes me sick actually. Dak to me has regressed and was exposed. Now rhat does not mean we cant be succesful with him, but alot of things have to go right. This is the Dallas Cowboys. We have not been enough succesfully for every thing to go right in long time. Wentz is good enough now and only getting better to win games on his own. Dak is a system QB. Ill take Wentz anyday. But thats just me. Im not saying im right, its just how I feel. The Cowboys are not good enough on defense to have a game manager as a QB. Elliot as good as he is needs to grow up a bit. So lets see how much he grows up come next season.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I don't see it. The Eagles showed that good coaching can help overcome all sorts of major injuries on their way to a Superbowl. Even if they lose the Superbowl, the needle will be pointing up for the 2018 season due to the players they get back. Meanwhile, Dallas showed yet again that there must be superior talent across the board to even make the playoffs where their average coaching can then be exposed by better staffs.

The Eagles fans have a lot to be happy about right now and in the off-season. Not much can be done to spin it otherwise.

I could not have said it better! We have just as much talent but our coaching is below par!

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles and their fans. Any situation that makes their fans throw up or lose sleep over what might have been is not just a good situation but a great situation.

The Super bowl has the possibility of being such a situation. Getting to the Super Bowl and not winning will haunt these fans for a long time. Even better, have Brady pull one out like he did against Atlanta last year or Jacksonville this past weekend and we are talking Scott Norwood and the missed chip shot field goal type of territory. Long time Bill's fans still see that miss, in their nightmares.

You couldn't ask for a better executioner than Brady and the Pats. You just know that Brady will do it and the only question is how much agony will he heap on Eagles Nation. As for as I am concerned,the more the better.

Yep, I don't think the Falcons totally recuperated from that game. It stuck with them the entire 2017 season. Have the Seahawks been the same team since the Butler interception? The same swagger? Not IMO. It's like Parcells said.... losing sticks with you way longer than winning.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Worst...SB... imaginable. If you'd asked me at the start of the season, "What 2 teams don't you want in the SB?"....this would have been my answer.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Although I back your post up 110%, keep in mind everthing happens/comes in 3's. The Egals are once again the under dog.

Aven8

Reaction score
Philly is good. Just goes to show you how deep and talented they are to lose all these players and not skip a beat. It's disgusting and we're all jealous.

I'm sure just last year Philly fans were disgusted with us as well with the ROY at QB and leading rusher as a rookie. Unfortunately we ran into the hottest team in football, again, and our team wasn't ready to play in another big game......

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't even give a crap that the Iggles are playing in the big game. Jerry broke my 'give-a-pooper' a long time ago. He doesn't care, so I don't care.

Sydla

Reaction score
Philly is good. Just goes to show you how deep and talented they are to lose all these players and not skip a beat. It's disgusting and we're all jealous.

I'm sure just last year Philly fans were disgusted with us as well with the ROY at QB and leading rusher as a rookie. Unfortunately we ran into the hottest team in football, again, and our team wasn't ready to play in another big game......

What makes this worse however, is that deep down you know their coaching staff is better. You saw a coaching staff that made the SB despite losing their starting QB, their starting LT, their starting MLB and at times during the season were down their best DL and their best CB.

And yet they rarely skipped a beat. You saw a coach that made adjustments in playoff games to account for his new QB, etc.

I pray the Cardinals hire Jim Schwartz, maybe that will break up what Philly has going for them next year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't even give a crap that the Iggles are playing in the big game. Jerry broke my 'give-a-pooper' a long time ago. He doesn't care, so I don't care.
I'm afraid to ask how Jerry broke your pooper.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Eagles fans have a lot to be happy about right now and in the off-season. Not much can be done to spin it otherwise.
Lol. Don't be so sure about that. I live in Egals country and I've seen fans literally break their TV's by tossing something at just over a regular season loss.

They were devastated with McChoke's performance and still haunts them to this day. Making it again for the 3rd time since 1960 and not bringing home the ultimate prize will haunt them until they do. This is why they hate the Cowboys so much.