The effects of relying on unreliable people

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Few teams take as many risk as we do. Nor pursue as many problem players as we do. And why we’re the only team in NFL to be fined for it.

This slips my mind. When did the Cowboys get fined for for drafting or signing a player and how much was it?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The most "unreliable people" are in the FO, building this team for 20+ years and not winning anything. Not sure why anyone thinks those two are ever going to get it right.

I still follow the team, largely out of habit, but I have no expectations that the results are going to change. It would be illogical to think otherwise.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most "unreliable people" are in the FO, building this team for 20+ years and not winning anything. Not sure why anyone thinks those two are ever going to get it right.

I still follow the team, largely out of habit, but I have no expectations that the results are going to change. It would be illogical to think otherwise.
Very reasonable conclusion. I don’t believe anything Jerry or his sidekick son says about anything. I only believe what actually happens.