Twitter: The Fastest Man Race is going down tonight

RaZon

Reaction score
LOL, you have plenty of women in track that will blow that time away like the top 2 Jamaican sprinters.

There are high school girls who would blow that away.

Let's say Parsons got serious about sprinting, lost a few pounds ran some over distance to bulld that speed endurance. I have no problems giving .....10.85ish

Problem is.....

tcain2004

Reaction score
There are high school girls who would blow that away.

Let's say Parsons got serious about sprinting, lost a few pounds ran some over distance to bulld that speed endurance. I have no problems giving .....10.85ish

Problem is.....

hes 240 lbs look up some top sprinters. bolt was 6'5 200lbs gatlin 6'1 183lbs those are twigs. Totally different athletes you just cant compare them.

RaZon

Reaction score
hes 240 lbs look up some top sprinters. bolt was 6'5 200lbs gatlin 6'1 183lbs those are twigs. Totally different athletes you just cant compare them.

I hear ya, a linebacker has no business being talked about all if talking legit/real speed. They aren't suppose to be fast.

I have no doubts Tyreek racing a linebacker was a show if disrespect so he played it off as the joke it was.

Anthony Schwartz, Javelin Guidry, Devin Duvernay should have been there. All stud sprinters.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You don’t sound okay sounds like you’re still celebrating his victory. lol
Why does that mean I’m not “okay”?

It’s so exciting that he won!!!! Maybe next year I’ll try to watch it live. Though, he may just retire the CHAMP!

RaZon

Reaction score
There are about 8ish former college sprinters currently in the NFL and DK Metcalf a 10.36 guy, They could have got serious about this and had heats of two and did it right. The way it was done was shabby.

heat 1

DK Metcalf vs Anthony Schwartz

heat 2

Devin Duvernay vs Jonathan Taylor

heat 3

Javelin Guidry vs Marquize Goodwin''

heat 4

Tyreek Hill vs Lamar Jackson

second round

Anthony Schwartz vs Devin Duvernay

Tyreek Hill vs Javelin Guidry

final

Tyreek Hill vs Anthony Schwartz

NFL FASTEST MAN....Tyreek Hill

A linebacker doesn't belong in any NFL Fastest Man anything.