Twitter: The Fastest Man Race is going down tonight

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just FYI....the NFC won the overall Pro Bowl skills competition. They got a cool trophy. T. Diggs won the best catch competition, and Micah won the fastest player competition. NFC also won the dodge ball competition. Jason Witten and Luke Keuchley (sp?)were the NFC captains. :thumbup:

Zordon

Reaction score
How will we ruin them?

C4cTOZ7.png

RaZon

Reaction score
You simply can't call that The NFL Fastest Man, only Hill belonged, Mecole Hardman Hills teammate dusts those guys.

What a sham.

Yes Parsons can run, but he isn't running with legit sprinters.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Now that is much better than ridiculous pics taken at the beach...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hill didn’t even take his warm-up suit off so it’s obvious he wasn’t taking it seriously. I think Diggs was serious but when he saw he was going to lose he began to let up.

Maybe. I just think Hill thought he'd win it easily until he stumbled. I think that's why he didn't take his warm-up off. If he thought it was serious competition, he might have been more focused, but I don't think that means he wasn't taking it seriously.

Carson

Reaction score
You simply can't call that The NFL Fastest Man, only Hill belonged, Mecole Hardman Hills teammate dusts those guys.

What a sham.

People know that lol!

People don’t actually think parsons is faster than those guys.

Hill didn’t even try

gimmesix

Reaction score

What a sham.

Well, they can only run the players there who want to compete in it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah's the fastest Cowboy of all time. He's got Deion by half a step.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I am glad Parsons won, but I did not see what the time actually was. Did the announcers call the time? It's a little unusual not to time that run, and kind of taints the outcome. And it should be more than the announcers calling it, it should have been a clock that was displaying the outcome, real time.

Reactions: Ken

gimmesix

Reaction score
Just watched the beginning of the fastest man competition on YouTube and Hill didn't sound like someone who wasn't going to take it seriously.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Let’s don’t get it twisted Parson

What a sham.

Look no further than Metcalf for the hawks, he ran a respected 10.3 and still came in last place against sprinters who do that for a living.

nathanlt

Reaction score
You guys know this is all for fun, right?

Right, athletes who train and compete all year to be the best, face off in a race for the fastest in the league. But it doesn't really matter, because no one is actually being intentionally competitive? Of course, there's a facade of "all-in-good-fun" type of atmosphere, but the winner takes it seriously.

shabazz

Reaction score
Just FYI....the NFC won the overall Pro Bowl skills competition. They got a cool trophy. T. Diggs won the best catch competition, and Micah won the fastest player competition. NFC also won the dodge ball competition. Jason Witten and Luke Keuchley (sp?)were the NFC captains. :thumbup:

I saw that. Micah was throwing some bombs in the dodgeball game