Twitter: The Fastest Man Race is going down tonight

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Have you seen Parson’s 40 time ? 4.39 , Hill is 4.29

Tyreek Hill is faster than Parsons. lol There’s a big difference between 4.29 and 4.39. If you watched the race it’s pretty obvious Hill jogged and didn’t even try to win.

RaZon

Reaction score
This, Metcalf should have taught people there is a BIG difference in football speed and track speed. Now D. Green played football but he was a track star at Texas A&I. Remember seeing him run the 200 meters on Wide World of Sports back in the day.

There are at least 200 NFLers who were track stars in college, we had sprinters, hurdlers, long jumpers, high jumpers. tThese are all footballer who were track guys, not a track guy trying to play football like....

Olympic experiments

Frank Budd
Ray Norton
Jimmy Hines
Tommie Smith
John Carlos

.....all world record holders.

Metcalf could have been a "good" college sprinter, without question a 10.2 low with serious training.

superonyx

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill is faster than Parsons. lol If you watched the race it’s pretty obvious Hill jogged and didn’t even try to win.
What I think is obvious is hill was surprised by the start of Parsons and Chubb and did the old “I wasn’t really trying” act.
You don’t enter that race to lose. This man is so arrogant he wouldn’t just jog it out. He got caught and gave up so he could sell people like you on the idea he didn’t try.

that said I think he is faster than parsons. But I’m not buying his act.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What I think is obvious is hill was surprised by the start of Parsons and Chubb and did the old “I wasn’t really trying” act.
You don’t enter that race to lose. This man is so arrogant he wouldn’t just jog it out. He got caught and gave up so he could sell people like you on the idea he didn’t try.

Hill didn’t try. He didn’t even take his warm-up suit off. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Neither did Travon. Parsons was wearing sweat pants.

Diggs certainly tried harder than Hill. If you’re attempting to argue that Parsons could beat Hill in a serious race don’t waste my time.

RaZon

Reaction score
Lets talk Tyreek Hill

He left HS with a 20.14 200m which was the second fastest of all time (Roy Martin 20.13 Olympian) he was a 10.19 100m. Then off to Garden City JC, there he was the nations second fastest JCer behind the great Canadian Andre DeGrasse (current Olympic 200m gold). Didn't do much at Oklahoma State but did win the Big12 60.

Here we have a legit "world class" sprinter, the real deal. He is on a whole other level than anyone playing football today..

His thing tonight was......I will look pretty silly getting serious vs these guys.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They said Chubb ran a 4.52 at the combine and he almost beat Parsons. They both ran all out.

superonyx

Reaction score
Diggs certainly tried harder than Hill. If you’re attempting to argue that Parsons could beat Hill in a serious race don’t waste my time.
Why not read my post instead of asking me what I am trying to argue. Seems like you just wanted to state my position for me strawman.

Read first, talk second.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why not read my post instead of asking me what I am trying to argue. Seems like you just wanted to state my position for me strawman.

Read first, talk second.

I know how fans feel about Parsons on this board so it wouldn’t surprise me if someone were to claim he’s faster than Tyreek Hill. The race was a farce. They didn’t allow anyone to get ready and set. None of them were serious about it they were all laughing at the start of the race and as they were running. Parsons took it more serious than anyone because that’s the competitor he is.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
There are at least 200 NFLers who were track stars in college, we had sprinters, hurdlers, long jumpers, high jumpers. tThese are all footballer who were track guys, not a track guy trying to play football like....

Olympic experiments

Frank Budd
Ray Norton
Jimmy Hines
Tommie Smith
John Carlos

.....all world record holders.

Metcalf could have been a "good" college sprinter, without question a 10.2 low with serious training.

Agree, remember talking with my cousin who was high jumper in college (high jump 7 foot in high school) and he jumped at VMI. I was telling him how I loved the way Justin Gatlin comes out of the blocks with his head down in the 100M and he doesn’t raise his head till around the 40 meters mark and no way I could do that in high school and like he said that is there profession and they practice all the time and it is second nature to them. If Metcalf just concentrated on track sure he could lower his time and could become a stud in sprints.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
All Time Cowboys 100m

lane

1.Herschel Walker 10.23
2.Deion Sanders 10.26
3.Richmond Flowers 9.4 yards
4.Bob Hayes 10.06/9.1 world records, 5.9/20.5 world records
5,Terrence Williams 10.1ish
6.,Mike Gaetcher 9.4
7.Alexander Wright NFL FASTEST MAN
8. Rocket Ismail 10.3ish
Number 4 is kinda faster than number 1

RaZon

Reaction score
Agree, remember talking with my cousin who was high jumper in college (high jump 7 foot in high school) and he jumped at VMI. I was telling him how I loved the way Justin Gatlin comes out of the blocks with his head down in the 100M and he doesn’t raise his head till around the 40 meters mark and no way I could do that in high school and like he said that is there profession and they practice all the time and it is second nature to them. If Metcalf just concentrated on track sure he could lower his time and could become a stud in sprints.

Ah, don't see Metcalf becoming world class but he could have made a 4x1 at most schools.

Gatlin might be the number one USA 100m of all time, who was more accomplished?

RaZon

Reaction score
Number 4 is kinda faster than number 1

See that word......lane.......that was a race, ok?

I once listed every NFL team with their top 4 running backs in franchise history, that was a job, guy comes on........ah ya spelled....

What is with people, no .....hey what a list, it was......you spelled....

Ha!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: