The fewest amount of total rushing yards through week 4

Kingofholland

Reaction score
No one thought our rushing attack would be a top performing group, but I had hoped it could atleast be a middle of the road with the committee approach.

However, it's clearly broken and McCarthy likely isn't committed enough to the run game to fix it. During his time in green bay he averaged 20th in attempts and 18th in yards. I would take that over what were getting now, but he also had some decent RBs in Ahman Green, Ryan Grant, and Eddie Lacey

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Got a few free agents from this past off season on that leading rusher list.

Henry, Jacobs, Dobbins, Jones.
I was about to post the exact same thing. Would be interesting to see if we could get one of them now to see how much of our issue is the RB vs How much is OL/Scheme.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
The sad thing is I believe the Jones did see this coming, but just don't care. More and more of their actions are signs of not caring. Simple as that.
I'm not sure if it's they don't care or are so sold on their method that they rather fail trying than acknowledge their way is wrong.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen maintained Henry and Saquon were out of price range , but if you hadn’t signed Dak you could have signed any of these guys. I was hoping for at least Aaron Jones ( who has slayed us every time he played against) but NO….

They could have signed any of them regardless of the Dak decision
To be honest.