*** The Fire Garrett/Coaches Thread **merged**

Carson

Reaction score
What extenuating circumstances does he have for being absolutely embarrassed two games in a row, including one at home to a division rival?

He always has an excuse built in.

No Romo one year, went 13-3 one year, Monte Kiffins defense one year, this year its injuries and no Zeke. The list continues

ShortRound

Reaction score
I’ve been the biggest Garrett supporter here. However much like 2010 getting blown out 2 straight weeks is very concerning. That’s what got Wade fired.

Here’s a better question like I’ve been saying for weeks. Who would you prefer to get that’s definitely an upgrade. It seems every coach mostly has the same ups and downs outside of New England

Been looking up some coaches. I haven't studied college coaches much, others here would know better.

Good thread on some coaches here:
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/3265-2018-head-coaching-candidates/

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Urban isn’t going pro and his offenses have been caught up to in college.

Harbaugh was great with 49ers. However he also has hit a wall at Michigan and is more likely to go coach Andrew Luck than come here.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I’ve been the biggest Garrett supporter here. However much like 2010 getting blown out 2 straight weeks is very concerning. That’s what got Wade fired.

Here’s a better question like I’ve been saying for weeks. Who would you prefer to get that’s definitely an upgrade. It seems every coach mostly has the same ups and downs outside of New England

What I wouldn’t do to get Josh McDaniels or Matt Patricia.

dallasdave

Reaction score
No imagination, no adjustments, just gum chewing, and clapping.

Send these clowns home.

eUCNbIS.gif
The clowns need to go home, there is no circus now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I will endure 6 more losses like this, this season if it guarantees Garrett and staff are out the door. I'll take it right now. I will just use the rest of the season evaluating the young secondary and watch Dak's progress.

The only problem with that is Jerry will also select the next coach.

Garrett and his staff need to go, but I have zero confidence Jerry's next choice will be better.