The Fire Jason Garrett Thread **merged**

vaturkey

Reaction score
Well, I think I thought Garrett spit the bit today. How you can not run Zeke when you have first and goal on the 3 is beyond me. I don't give a crap about what Linehan calls, the head coach should over rule and say we are running the friggen ball. What a wasted effort by our defense.

willia451

Reaction score
Where is the fire the owner thread? **Merged**? Firing the coaching staff does nothing as long as that buffoon is in charge.

He's just bring in more garbage that won't challenge him. Its pointless.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
With so many things going our way earlier today, this loss hurts the most..... A chock job at it's best..... I really thought it would be our defense looking bad with the injuries.....

Man I was so wrong....... I just want to know who called what in our offense.....

Someone needs a complete punch in the mouth. While Dez is the front runner, I still want to know who called throwing on running downs.

kevm3

Reaction score
However,this was a game lost not beaten. Garrett will be talking with JJones. This is a disappointing season. I expected better,We all did.

actually this is about what i expected. 9 and 7, mediocre draft pick, more Garrett

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know what more has to be seen for people to realize this. Even Jerry walked out lol

I wonder after seeing the walk out if there is a chance that Garrett could get fired.

I still don't think it will happen but I think they might at least discuss it.

Linehan could get fired.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's no excuse from getting away from the Run none
Nada

Zip
you know it has to be done Jerry one of the two offensive brains has to go if not both

kevm3

Reaction score
Here's your coach...

Anybody expect a winning team when your head coach is smiling with the opposing qb after losing a must win game to get into the playoffs? I just feel disgusted these players showed up instead of letting themselves get blown out again. They stepped up just enough to save Garrett's job again.