The Fire Jason Garrett Thread **merged**

waving monkey

Reaction score
actually this is about what i expected. 9 and 7, mediocre draft pick, more Garrett
I expected better from the offense. The defense is not our problem thou they have positions to be upgraded.
Garrett is on the hot seat and will be the subject of a lot of media this off season. The negativity will run amok.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Puke bucket is blaming Bailey God fire this guy please

kevm3

Reaction score
"True fans" got just what they wanted... we won some more meaningless games to keep Garrett's job, we lowered our draft pick position and we miss the playoffs again

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Firing is too good for him, he needs to be castrated and all his offspring spayed/neutered to ensure his genes are not allowed to infect the human race ever again!

John813

Reaction score
actually this is about what i expected. 9 and 7, mediocre draft pick, more Garrett

I dunno. Even if Philly wins tomorrow I doubt the roll over next week. Probably will still have that passion to stomp us.

stiletto

Reaction score
It's just time to move on from Garrett....we know what we have. Just like any player after 3 years who doesn't really show anything. Gotta move on and try to find better. Simple as that...

sacase

Reaction score
I want Garrett fired, but damn, getting Earl Thomas makes me excited!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Because he was able to backstab wade phillips
TRUTH!

giphy.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if Linehan gets fired and the next oc has to run the 'garrett system', then I don't expect any improvements
I really don't know how much input Garrett has on offense now.

The system does not prevent calling runs down by the goalline.

The system is really just the terminology of calling the plays. The OC can still design any play he wants to implement.