The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Agreed. Please note I'm not letting Dak off the hook, and I'm a Dak fan. Just saying there's enough blame to go around.

By coming into a thread and trying to deflect that it was a "team loss" is letting him off the hook. Dak is always grouped in. The entire Cowboys team isn't going to be pushing for a contract that eats up a good chunk of our cap.

He's in the spotlight for a reason. A 30+ mil QB needs to play better against good teams. End of story.

Dre11

Reaction score
Garrett played politics. Ever since Romo took power from him in 2014, via the new contract, he had to take a back seat. No longer could he make his people like his brother TE coach and promote him after one year to passing game coordinator and try and fit guys like Ogletree into the offense.

The success of the Cowboys 2016 was his opportunity to get rid of Romo.

Again this joker with hos fake info....

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Why if that “around a top 10 QB” cant beat good teams?

To be honest, Dak isnt the worst QB in the league. Hes average in my opinion. Good enough to beat the bad teams, but not good enough to beat good teams consistently.

The last statement is exactly why I will never like him as the QB of my favorite team. This is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys we are talking about. You see Watson and Mahomes? They are the type of qbs we should have leading this team. Not this Fraud
Bruh hes won 35 out of 50 games. All 35 teams were bad teams? Come on you are better than this. None of you guys with the dak agenda have offered up a solution. Since hes been a starting qb hes had the worst starting field position on average in all of football. No help from special teams and defense

khiladi

Reaction score
We started contenting when Callahan revamped their running game and OL and Jerry snatched the play calling duties away from Garrett in 2013-2014 and gave control to Romo, who along with Callahan lobbied for Fredrick.

it took one year of Callahan and the run game to actually to start to strip Garrett of play calling and all this started alongside Romo’s new contract. Garrett didn’t even have a Romo in game planning meetings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
the Saints were a contender with Brees. What are you talking about?

Saints were a contender LONG BEFORE they signed Dez. What are you talking about? They signed Dez after their young receivers weren't stepping up or got hurt. Dez didn't make them a contender lol. They signed him months into the season lol. But let's rewrite history and pretend like teams were knocking down his door.

zeke21

Reaction score
We've been contending every year since. We no longer have to worry about a quarterback with back problems or game ending drives that result in a fumble and interception.
Did you really just say we don't have to worry about game ending drives that result in interceptions?? After dak effectively ended the game with an interception??

I mean we went 10 series in a row to start the game that ended with punt, interception or fumble.. so yeah.. um there is that.

Romo was better than dak.. there is like zero zero zero zero way any football fan can't see that.

aria

Reaction score
It’s

-Carry on
Lol, friggin grammar *****. That’S the second time I’ve been corrected today. A lot of the time I’m on my phone and fat fingering buttons or auto correct on my Ipad.

Anyways...thanks :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We're went from a quarterback with back problems to a backup with quarterback problems.
Right. Except Dak is a superior quarterback to Romo in what matters most. WINS. But you'd rather lose and have Romo lol. We already know why.

khiladi

Reaction score
Saints were a contender LONG BEFORE they signed Dez. What are you talking about? They signed Dez after their young receivers weren't stepping up or got hurt. Dez didn't make them a contender lol. They signed him months into the season lol. But let's rewrite history and pretend like teams were knocking down his door.

Do you read properly? Dez was waiting to play on a contender. He could have gone to a bunch of bum teams and played and he was in no rush to start the season and was waiting because he knew a good team most likely would need a WR because of an injury or the like. So when the Saints opportunity opened up, which is exactly the type of situation he was looking for, he took it.

follow along homie..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did you really just say we don't have to worry about game ending drives that result in interceptions?? After dak effectively ended the game with an interception??

I mean we went 10 series in a row to start the game that ended with punt, interception or fumble.. so yeah.. um there is that.

Romo was better than dak.. there is like zero zero zero zero way any football fan can't see that.
Dak ended this game when he was losing 28-0 lol. Anything after that was just stat padding like Tony Romo useto do in his prime.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Bruh hes won 35 out of 50 games. All 35 teams were bad teams? Come on you are better than this. None of you guys with the dak agenda have offered up a solution. Since hes been a starting qb hes had the worst starting field position on average in all of football. No help from special teams and defense
“Cant beat good teams consistently”

Consistently being the operative word

We are losing game after game against good teams and you in here talking about an agenda :laugh:

aria

Reaction score
Packers were ranked well but their run stopping was even worse than our.
Yeah, overall they were top 10 but this was Daks first real test. I figured we would run the ball down their throats and keep Dak away from passing as much as we could but that obviously changed once we got behind so quickly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do you read properly? Dez was waiting to play on a contender. He could have gone to a bunch of bum teams and played and he was in no rush to start the season. So when the Saints opportunity opened up, which is exactly the type of situation he was looking for, he took it.

follow along homie..
So if he waited until November........for a contender does that not mean contenders weren't calling him for his services? What are you not comprehending? You screwed your own point up try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.