The Future

Some just choose to cry about everything. They are literally calling up guys sitting at home to see if they can still suit up back there and so called fans whine about pulling off a trade to plug a gaping hole that looks like the Cowboys win on paper.
If only SBs were won on paper. We'd have more sb's than anybody
 
Following this team is a hobby for all of us and it's a hobby for the guy who runs it. Most of the time we just beat our heads against the wall because he doesn't make the decisions we would make and it's beyond frustrating.

Watching these games adds so much stress to my life. My blood pressure goes up, I automatically take on this negative attitude, I get angry at everything, and overall I just don't enjoy it. Losses like the one this past Sunday really hurt and I've seen dozens of them over the past 30 years. I'm afraid we can just expect more of them as long as this family is running things.

You would think since 1996 they would have learned something and struck gold at least once or twice. They haven't and I'm just wondering what we have to look forward to in the future besides more of the same..
 
It IS weird.

The team hasn't won in 30 years, is 1-2 on the season and currently 8-11-1 under the new coach and they still can't be happy.

Some people were just born miserable.
I think it's the 30 years they don't fully appreciate .. that's real commitment by Jerry!
 
It blows my mind that some of y’all are so worried about the Cowboys future, and what they will do 2, 3 or 5 years from now. You aren’t promised to even watch this year‘s season, let alone next year’s, or the year after that, or the year after that. How about you start being happy and concerned about today instead of being so worried about somebody else’s future that has nothing to do with your own. It’s freaking weird!!
south-park-cartman---you-will-respect-my-authoritah.gif
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top