The ginger and the clapping

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT

Oh so it annoys you now too I see.... It has been annoying me for several weeks now.

jwitten82

Reaction score
What's with your ginger talk? I've let it slide several times. Being that I'm red head, I think you need to quit that ****! Just because somebody looks different from the rest of the minions, don't give you the right to call someone out based on hair color, skin, etc.

For some reason, today was the day that it pissed me off!

You dont have a soul............lol jk

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
He's clapping to keep from crying. I don't blame Garrett for everything. Cassel and Beasley brain farted. I don't know if you can blame the coach for some of this stuff.

Yea but under Garrett this team has found monumental and historic ways to lose games. The Vagiants hadnt scored on an INT return and a kickoff return in the same game since 1951. Only under Garrett . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And I like the guy.

But there is just something about game day . .. . . .

Sydla

Reaction score
When every week you come to this board and you have people saying, "Well you can't blame Garrett for Player X doing that or Player Y doing that............."

Guess what?

That means it's the coach. Poorly coached teams are the ones where players make mistakes after mistakes after mistakes. That's happening with the Cowboys now. You can only blame the players for so long.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT

I don't find his clapping after a bad play as annoying as Wade Phillips fist punt after first quarter FG's.

Sydla

Reaction score
What do you want him to do. Disaster of a season.

I want him to have his team better prepared.

Again, at what point when the team makes numerous mistakes each and every week do you start to look at the coaching staff?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hate the clapping but I'm not putting this one on the coaching staff.

For the most part our players were put in a position for success today by the coaches and they made silly mistakes.

For me.. This one is on the players and not the coaches.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Its silly to even complain about this. This is like one of those "Romo looks fat" threads to me.
Like really.....is his clapping the reason why we are on a 4 game losing streak or is because of ROmo and Dez being out?

This.

I've never cared one iota about JG's sideline demeanor or behavior. It doesn't mean jack.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I want him to have his team better prepared.

Again, at what point when the team makes numerous mistakes each and every week do you start to look at the coaching staff?

This is nothing new. Last year was like putting makeup on a zit so everybody seemed to forget it.