The ginger and the clapping

Zordon

Reaction score
The Giants lost their all world DE before the year
Cruz is out
OBJ was severely hampered and almost a non factor

A RB off the practice squad gashed our defense

Please just stop with over the top homerism

Let's not even start on their injuries on defense. There are teams winning games with critical injuries. Only the Cowboys close shop due to one player. I don't think Dez would have made much of a difference out there today.

Tommy

Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis.... you're so mad, everyone's having trouble counting your freckles.

This place is crazy... people upset about figuratively mentioning kicking puppies... calling a ginger, ginger..
and here you are challenging someone to touch you...and calling out the minons... what is your
problem with minions, dude!?!.... lol...

Don't worry though... nobody will lay a hand on you... you'll need to do that yourself, Red.

Yeah, that's what I told the Chinese guy at work when he didn't like my racist jokes. I told him to lighten up. I told him it was all figurative.

Nevermind! I sure you were just pretending to be stupid with that comment.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis.... you're so mad, everyone's having trouble counting your freckles.

This place is crazy... people upset about figuratively mentioning kicking puppies... calling a ginger, ginger..
and here you are challenging someone to touch you...and calling out the minons... what is your
problem with minions, dude!?!.... lol...

Don't worry though... nobody will lay a hand on you... you'll need to do that yourself, Red.

Yeah you're right Robo, your line of thinking is the standard, correct? I assume ignorance is bliss. Oh, and kudos for taking up for BP and the slandering comments.

:thumbup:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Let's not even start on their injuries on defense. There are teams winning games with critical injuries. Only the Cowboys close shop due to one player. I don't think Dez would have made much of a difference out there today.

Injuries doe......lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah you're right Robo, your line of thinking is the standard, correct? I assume ignorance is bliss. Oh, and kudos for taking up for BP and the slandering comments.

Garrett is a public figure whose nickname happens to be red ball... jokes are made regularly in his presence...
The last thing we need is a new minority to worry about political correctness... next you'll want special circumstances..
Equal opportunity... highering quotas... affordable housing... on and on... you're a redhead... own it... there are worse things in life.
Don't be so thin skinned.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I told the Chinese guy at work when he didn't like my racist jokes. I told him to lighten up. I told him it was all figurative.

Nevermind! I sure you were just pretending to be stupid with that comment.

I know a Chinese dude named kin... some black guy kept calling him Kenny... it pissed him off...
I told him the guy doesn't know any better... he never put together the name with the race...
After explaining that to him, he laughed... to this day I call him Kenny just to get a laugh outta him...

By the way, redheads are not a separate race... but maybe you were just pretending too.

Tommy

Reaction score
I know a Chinese dude named kin... some black guy kept calling him Kenny... it pissed him off...
I told him the guy doesn't know any better... he never put together the name with the race...
After explaining that to him, he laughed... to this day I call him Kenny just to get a laugh outta him...

By the way, redheads are not a separate race... but maybe you were just pretending too.

Cool story bro!

So a couple of guys at worked had a misunderstanding. Somehow you think because it was a black guy and a Chinese guy that it somehow applies here.

Alright. Talk to you later.

RoboQB

Reaction score

I couldn't care less about what you think my line of thinking is.

Junglist

Reaction score
It bothers me. It's annoying. It's just like saying, "oh, it's ok." No, it's not ok. Your team is making crucial mistakes.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Garrett is a public figure whose nickname happens to be red ball... jokes are made regularly in his presence...
The last thing we need is a new minority to worry about political correctness... next you'll want special circumstances..
Equal opportunity... highering quotas... affordable housing... on and on... you're a redhead... own it... there are worse things in life.
Don't be so thin skinned.

Own it? Is that all you got? How about keeping it about football and adhering to forum rules? But no, let's piss and moan about not being so PC. I hate the PC police, but sometimes getting called out is appropriate.

So what else ya got? Any more justifications? It's all good, right?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Cool story bro!

So a couple of guys at worked had a misunderstanding. Somehow you think because it was a black guy and a Chinese guy that it somehow applies here.

Alright. Talk to you later.

You brought up a Chinese guy and racist jokes... I remembered a story about two friends of mine.. thought I'd share...
Point is we became friends because nobody had to be uptight about the bs that separates people who may look
Different.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Own it? Is that all you got? How about keeping it about football and adhering to forum rules? But no, let's piss and moan about having to be PC. I hate the PC police, but sometimes getting called out is appropriate.

So what else ya got? Any more justifications? It's all good, right?

Well....so.. what level of sun screen do you use...bump it up to 50?... sorry to hurt your feelings fella..

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's a by-product of everything he preaches. Be your best, regardless of circumstances. Focus on one play at a time. He can't then start tearing into people on the sideline for a bad play on game day. He encourages and they move on to the next one. Then in the film room you can tear into people for their mistakes because at that point it's a learning situation.

That said, he's the coach on the sideline of a losing team. He's going to get hate no matter what happens, and with a fan base that's busy still blaming play calling, of all things, for every loss, it's not a stretch that they're also irritated with the clapping and the positivity.

ViGgHuIB.gif