The great Belichick

RonWashington

Reaction score
He reminded me alot of Ponder coming out. You're proverbial high floor/low ceiling NFL ready guy

Tua’s not a lock in Miami by any stretch as a matter of fact Brissett nearly pulled off a Miami win today . Then you have AJ McCarron who’s done nothing in pro ball let’s see how Jalen does in Philly. Maybe Alabama is so loaded with surrounding talent the QB is a bus driver .

RaZon

Reaction score
Was it Bill Walsh or Joe Montana?
Vince Lombardi or...

Forrest Gregg
Bart Starr
Jim Taylor
Paul Hornung
Willie Davis
Ray Nitschke
WillIe Wood
Herd Adderley

.....all in the Hall of Fame

Was it Chuck Noll or...

"Mean" Joe Greene
Jack Ham
Jack Lambert
Donnie Shell
Mel Blount
Mike Webster
Franco Harris
Terry Bradshaw
John Stallworth
Lynn Swann

....all in the Hall of Fame

Paul Brown or Otto, Motley and Speedie/Lavelli?

Is it Andy or Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek?

Was it Madden or The Snake, Biletnikoff, Branch, Casper?

Jimmy or Troy, Emmitt, Michael?

Hmmmm?

RaZon

Reaction score
Hell...

Tom Laundry or Roger the Dodger?
Hank Stram or...

Willie Lanier
Bobby Bell
Buck Buchanon
Emmitt Thomas
Len Dawson
Johnny Robinson
Jan Stenarud
Jerel Wilson
Curley Culp

....all in the Hall of Fame

Don Schula or Griese, Marino, Csonka, Mercury, Warfield. Duper & Clayton?

kskboys

Reaction score
Do people seriously have this little of a clue of what it takes to build a team? I mean, this is lame.

terra

Reaction score
Tua’s not a lock in Miami by any stretch as a matter of fact Brissett nearly pulled off a Miami win today . Then you have AJ McCarron who’s done nothing in pro ball let’s see how Jalen does in Philly. Maybe Alabama is so loaded with surrounding talent the QB is a bus driver .
It is very hard to figure out how good a QB is when he is on teams that are so much more talented then virtually everyone they face. And a top coaching staff as well.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Do people seriously have this little of a clue of what it takes to build a team? I mean, this is lame.
Let’s play.

Reid never won a sb in 20 years or so as a head coach. Mahomes arrives...bam ring.

Billy boy never missed playoffs except one year during bradybrun...Brady leaves, bam, no playoffs in year one or two after Brady.....yep, I’m already calling it.

Want some more?

RonWashington

Reaction score
It is very hard to figure out how good a QB is when he is on teams that are so much more talented then virtually everyone they face. And a top coaching staff as well.

Mac Jones needs help at WR TE and RB . All the skill positions so he has weapons .

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like Belicheck but had a Dallas Coach made the response Bill made after the loss people here would be blasting out coach.
Reporter: what did you see with the 3 ints
Bill: long silence ………. Same thing you saw.

Had Garrett or McCarthy made any remarks like that people would be going bat blank crazy

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Said it for years...Billy boy is coming back to earth when he doesn't have Brady. Sucked last year, suck this year.

Yet you would have taken him as a HC in a second. You bash him after he went from having Brady to Newton as a starting QB last year and a rookie QB this year.....and supposedly he sucks now. Okay.