The great Belichick

kskboys

Reaction score
Its amazing how coaches are called GOOD when they have a legit qb. Name 4 coaches that are"Good," that have crappy qbs.
Yeah, but I agree w/ this.

Love a challenge though!!!!!

Belly
Fangio
Reich
John Harbaugh(Heehee!!!)
Flores
McVay
Arians before Brady
Payton
Dan Campbell(Will be)
Rivera

Damn, that was easier than I thought!!!

RonWashington

Reaction score
I like Belicheck but had a Dallas Coach made the response Bill made after the loss people here would be blasting out coach.
Reporter: what did you see with the 3 ints
Bill: long silence ………. Same thing you saw.

Had Garrett or McCarthy made any remarks like that people would be going bat blank crazy

I don’t know kind of like that answer.

Example

Jane Slater : “ coach Garrett what did you see when Romo threw that game ending interception “

Garrett : “ well Jane until I see the film and break the PROCESS it’s hard to tell what progressions Tony was reading but the PROCESS will tell us more maybe sometime this week , get back to you on that Jane .. “

PC Bull .
At least Belechick is honest , next question .

terra

Reaction score
It's Belichick. And he doesn't have an elite QB. If Mac turns out to be a good QB, Belichick will be back.
BB won his first SB more due to the D and Vinatierri then Brady. All of you Brady slobberers like to forget about that first one.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Pats are rebuilding, what you see is what happens when you do that.

Let's revisit him in a couple of years...
Thank you again for making the point. A coach in the nfl is as good as his players, specifically the qb. Thanks for getting right to the point.

Flamma

Reaction score
BB won his first SB more due to the D and Vinatierri then Brady. All of you Brady slobberers like to forget about that first one.

This is about Belichick, not Brady. Some of you guys have an unhealthy dislike for Belichick. Probably need to seek some help. Brady is no different than any other elite QB, the only variable is Belichick. Belichick + elite QB equals 9 SB appearances. This is not all Tom Brady. Brady isn't 9 times better than Aaron Rodgers. He probably could have done the same with any of the other elite QBs. He just happened to have Brady.

This isn't the least bit complicated. Great coach meets elite QB and success is had.

terra

Reaction score
This is about Belichick, not Brady. Some of you guys have an unhealthy dislike for Belichick. Probably need to seek some help. Brady is no different than any other elite QB, the only variable is Belichick. Belichick + elite QB equals 9 SB appearances. This is not all Tom Brady. Brady isn't 9 times better than Aaron Rodgers. He probably could have done the same with any of the other elite QBs. He just happened to have Brady.

This isn't the least bit complicated. Great coach meets elite QB and success is had.
AND don't forget an owner that lets the REAL football people run the team.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

You might have been able to use that argument until Brady went to a team that hadn’t been in the playoffs in a decade...... and promptly won a super bowl with the great Bruce arians coaching. In that same year, billy failed to make the playoffs.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
AND don't forget an owner that lets the REAL football people run the team.
Good thing the giants and eagles owners let real football people make decisions. As do the lions, as do the dolphins,as do the jets.......as do the........ get my point?

terra

Reaction score
Good thing the giants and eagles owners let real football people make decisions. As do the lions, as do the dolphins,as do the jets.......as do the........ get my point?
so you are saying Jerry is a real football guy now?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
so you are saying Jerry is a real football guy now?
I said exactly what I said. Lots of “real football guys,” absolutely suck. Im not really sure what’s hard to see about that.

By the way, when does one become a “ real football guy?”

Flamma

Reaction score
I said exactly what I said. Lots of “real football guys,” absolutely suck. Im not really sure what’s hard to see about that.

By the way, when does one become a “ real football guy?”

That's a good question. Outside of coaching, I couldn't tell you.

terra

Reaction score
That's a good question. Outside of coaching, I couldn't tell you.
Someone who does well in the position he fills in the football world.

Which leaves GM Jerry out in the cold.

Flamma

Reaction score
Someone who does well in the position he fills in the football world.

Which leaves GM Jerry out in the cold.

But there are a lot of people that are not good at their profession. It is possible that Jerry could hire a GM that does much worse. You think the Bears have a better GM? Coaches too.

T-RO

Reaction score
Belichick shut down the "Greatest Show on Turf" in one super bowl. Rams had multiple all-pro, HOFers. Can anyone name Patriots defenders from that team?

Then he shuts down McVay's prolific Ram's squad in another super bowl, with largely a cast of unknowns.

He does it year after year. Criticizing Belichick's defensive wizardry ...or minimizing coaching impact is simply strange. If you want to criticize on the offensive side...different story.