The Great Zeke!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

Im just wondering when he is going to show up.

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

Is this the guy that is going to lead us to a championship?

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's not just Zeke, it's Cooper. We gave up a first for him as well, supposed to be the amazing route runner. He got busted in the mouth by a great corner and couldn't do much of anything for most of the game.

We've used two first round picks on skill positions out of the past 4 drafts. We continue to hope late round safeties pan out to be more than where they were drafted.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.

LOL

giphy.gif

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Zeke missed all of training camp.

Zeke missed all of preseason.

I’m also disappointed but I’m trying to give him time to catch up.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Obtuse.

Nav22

Reaction score
I like Zeke because I’m a Cowboys fan, and I think he’s a very good RB.

That being said, I didn’t want to pay him. It’s a brutal business and I’m not proud of this, but my strategy would’ve been to run him into the ground then let him walk. Similar to what happened to DeMarco Murray.

If you can’t find good, productive RBs for cheap through the draft and FA, you’re a garbage front office. We should’ve let Tony Pollard and a cheap vet or 2 (yes, maybe even including Alfred Morris) handle the load.

alicetooljam

Reaction score

1g7y6n.jpg

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
Zeke out-earned himself on the ground over the first 3 weeks of this season than he did in any other season prior to that stink show Sunday night. I'm not worried.

Games 1-3...
2016: 71 att | 274 yds | 3.85 ypc | 2 TDs | 19 1STD
2017: 55 att | 192 yds | 3.49 ypc | 1 TDs | 12 1STD
2018: 48 att | 274 yds | 5.70 ypc | 2 TDs | 12 1STD
2019: 55 att | 289 yds | 5.25 ypc | 2 TDs | 18 1STD

The game plan was pure ***** and called for runs right up the middle straight into the strength of the Saints DL who got Rankins back. Our OL was getting ate up on the inside. Williams, Frederick and Martin had an awful game, and you'd think the 2nd half would've brought some adjustments, but nope. Reminded me eerily of his very first game vs the Giants when they continually ran him on wham plays right into Snacks, but would put in Morris who would get positive yardage on off tackle runs. Baffling.

The offense SHOULDN'T run through him. I love him and even I knew that they should sign him with the hope of deploying him correctly... which is what they did weeks 1-3. He quietly earned great yardage those three weeks. Anyone complaining just doesn't like him, which is your prerogative.

It would, however, be asinine to complain about the contract not being worth it 4 weeks into a said contract.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke out-earned himself on the ground over the first 3 weeks of this season than he did in any other season prior to that stink show Sunday night. I'm not worried.

Games 1-3...
2016: 71 att | 274 yds | 3.85 ypc | 2 TDs | 19 1STD
2017: 55 att | 192 yds | 3.49 ypc | 1 TDs | 12 1STD
2018: 48 att | 274 yds | 5.70 ypc | 2 TDs | 12 1STD
2019: 55 att | 289 yds | 5.25 ypc | 2 TDs | 18 1STD

The game plan was pure ***** and called for runs right up the middle straight into the strength of the Saints DL who got Rankins back. Our OL was getting ate up on the inside. Williams, Frederick and Martin had an awful game, and you'd think the 2nd half would've brought some adjustments, but nope. Reminded me eerily of his very first game vs the Giants when they continually ran him on wham plays right into Snacks, but would put in Morris who would get positive yardage on off tackle runs. Baffling.

The offense SHOULDN'T run through him. I love him and even I knew that they should sign him with the hope of deploying him correctly... which what they did weeks 1-3. He quietly earned great yardage those three weeks. Anyone complaining just doesn't like him, which is your prerogative.

It would, however, be asinine to complain about the contract not being worth it 4 weeks into a said contract.

This, this like the 8th thread on him since the game. Last I checked the OL and QB and WR should take some heat but every other thread Zeke did not do this or that. Well let's see Barry or Emmit line not open some holes for them. For them you could only juke so many defenders.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lol what? Zeke played better in the first 3 games than he did his previous 3 seasons. What in the world are you talking about? The whole entire offense had a terrible game. Especially the OL. You realize they get paid, too right? Where were they? Nowhere to be found.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

Well, the Oline was pathetic in that game. They got manhandled and there was no where to run. But don’t let that get in the way of your agenda. Carry on!

J_Allen

Reaction score
Zeke cares about himself and no one else. He's not a role model for a kid to look up to. That's for sure.