The Great Zeke!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Still remember how so many of you Zeke fans told me he would still be special once he got paid. To me, he hasn't been special since 2016. 7th in rushing and 8th in total yards to me is not a $108 million player. Zeke who, indeed.
You sound like a 4 year old. Zeke fan? Yeah, because he's a Dallas Cowboy. Grow up.
Just nonsense.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I thought you were done responding to me?

You’re going to find out what’s wrong with the workload. Anyone who says they can’t already see a pretty significant difference between his rookie year and now is either lying or not watching. This durability is just a myth, luckily he hasn’t got hurt but a lot of that is just luck. If he was so durable he wouldn’t be slowing down at such a fast rate and his stats prove that he has. He’s had less and less long runs, his broken tackles have decreased and he visibly looks slower and makes less people miss.

Nothing is wrong with having a good line but it’s ridiculous not to take that into consideration when comparing him and his stats to other top RB’s. He has a bad game against New Orleans and all I hear about is how it was the O lines fault yet the same people tell me how much better Zeke is than Barkley and never mention how Barkley had one of the worst O lines in the league for the first half of the season and one that was still significantly worse than ours by the end of the season.

If the O line has to play at a Pro Bowl level every time for Zeke to have a good game then why did we pay him that much money? It’s been proven time and time again you don’t need the leagues leading rusher to win championships if you have a good O line. Not to mention, RB’s like Sanders and Barkley were putting up similar stats with inferior O lines, those would be the guys you would pay if you’re going to pay a RB top money not a guy who can’t be a difference maker unless the O line is dominant.

And durability? Who cares? Pollard had over a 100 yards, just like Zeke, against Miami and there’s no doubt in my mind he would have had just as good, if not better, stats against New Orleans (probably wouldn’t have fumbled either). If people are so concerned he couldn’t handle the workload they could have drafted another back or pick a cheap one on a one or two year contract (like the Eagles did with Ajayi and Rams did with Anderson). No need to pay an entitled diva top RB money when he can only produce if the O line is having a dominant to above average game.
So why didn't Pollard have 100+ yards every game, if anyone can do it? You make zero sense and completely missed my point.

aria

Reaction score
You sound like a 4 year old. Zeke fan? Yeah, because he's a Dallas Cowboy. Grow up.
Just nonsense.
You can be a fan and also be realistic. For some of us, what we think is best for the team doesn’t mean paying a RB, who also has off the field concerns, a ridiculous amount of money.

aria

Reaction score
So why didn't Pollard have 100+ yards every game, if anyone can do it? You make zero sense and completely missed my point.
Again, I thought you were done responding to me and thanks for not addressing anything else I mentioned because you know I’m right.

Pollard? Kind of hard to have 100 yards against New Orleans when he never touched the ball. Do you know of any RB’s that have had 100 yards with zero carries? I don’t.

The Giants were his first game as a pro and he had the same amount of carries as Zeke and half the yards. Not impressive but Zeke just had a game like that and has had more than a few in his career and gets free passes so why shouldn’t Pollard?

The Commanders he only touched the ball 4 times and had a higher ypc average than Zeke.

Miami he had over 100 yards, carried the ball 13 times and had a higher ypc average than Zeke.

So what’s your point again?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Again, I thought you were done responding to me and thanks for not addressing anything else I mentioned because you know I’m right.

Pollard? Kind of hard to have 100 yards against New Orleans when he never touched the ball. Do you know of any RB’s that have had 100 yards with zero carries? I don’t.

The Giants were his first game as a pro and he had the same amount of carries as Zeke and half the yards. Not impressive but Zeke just had a game like that and has had more than a few in his career and gets free passes so why shouldn’t Pollard?

The Commanders he only touched the ball 4 times and had a higher ypc average than Zeke.

Miami he had over 100 yards, carried the ball 13 times and had a higher ypc average than Zeke.

So what’s your point again?
Ignore me or shut up about responding to a post. That includes my responses to other's posts. See the hypocrisy?

aria

Reaction score
Ignore me or shut up about responding to a post. That includes my responses to other's posts. See the hypocrisy?
Sounds good, since you wouldn’t stay true to your word and ignore me, I can. Surprised it took me this long.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're implying that Cooper doesn't have top 10 route running skills when he's 100% healthy? I'd say top 5, but you're entitled to your opinion.

And I'm right. Want to explain why he has ghosted so often with us and with the Raiders? Where were his route running skills then?

"When he's healthy" - what was his excuse with the Raiders, slick?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol... hope everybody is having a great weekend!

Haimerej

Reaction score
These Zeke critics are football idiots. Here's some numbers-

22 carries, 69 yards
14 carries, 28 yards
21 carries, 66 yards
20 carries, 33 yards
14 carries, 28 yards
19 carries, 41 yards

Those are 6 games from Barry Sanders, the greatest back who ever played, from his last season. He retired, "at the top of his game," too.

There are too many supposed, "football fans," here who evaluate individual players based on raw statistics. Football is not baseball or basketball. It is the ultimate team sport. One missed assignment is the difference between a big play and a negative play. This thread is full of jealous has-beens/never-weres fishing for a narrative because their favorite team lost a game. Pretty pathetic.

Corso

Reaction score

22 carries, 69 yards
14 carries, 28 yards
21 carries, 66 yards
20 carries, 33 yards
14 carries, 28 yards
19 carries, 41 yards

Those are 6 games from Barry Sanders, the greatest back who ever played, from his last season. He retired, "at the top of his game," too.

There are too many supposed, "football fans," here who evaluate individual players based on raw statistics. Football is not baseball or basketball. It is the ultimate team sport. One missed assignment is the difference between a big play and a negative play. This thread is full of jealous has-beens/never-weres fishing for a narrative because their favorite team lost a game. Pretty pathetic.
Good post.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The best RB in the league is supposed to make plays. If he relies solely on the Oline, then he isn't the best back in the league. Simple as that.

This post shows how little you actually know about football. I’ll just leave it at that.

aria

Reaction score
Lol... hope everybody is having a great weekend!
Mine got a lot better about two hours ago. I think I’ll have saved a few brain cells from putting someone on ignore.

Corso

Reaction score
Mine got a lot better about two hours ago. I think I’ll have saved a few brain cells from putting someone on ignore.
I read the rumors. Hope that helps boss!

aria

Reaction score

22 carries, 69 yards
14 carries, 28 yards
21 carries, 66 yards
20 carries, 33 yards
14 carries, 28 yards
19 carries, 41 yards

Then why do the Zeke supporters constantly bring up total yards and carries as his only defense?

It goes both ways but some people only want to use stats that support their argument while ignoring others.

The jealousy thing is just dumb, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Zeke does not make guys miss therefore he is dependent on his O-line creating wide running lanes and his QB to be a threat in the passing game. Zeke would look worse than Fournette does in Jacksonville.

Qcard

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

Im just wondering when he is going to show up.

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

Is this the guy that is going to lead us to a championship?

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.
Put Vegas Security guard uniforms on the opposing team, a couple of hot redbones on the sideline for the rest of the season and Zeke will get 3000 yards

Haimerej

Reaction score
Then why do the Zeke supporters constantly bring up total yards and carries as his only defense?

Because the argument is generally framed around those terms. Someone looks at his numbers, says he sucks, and then people use numbers to say he doesn't.

It goes both ways but some people only want to use stats that support their argument while ignoring others.

Numbers don't tell the full story.

The jealousy thing is just dumb, plain and simple.

Whining about another man's money sounds like jealousy.