The Heat Is on

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
110 here today in Oklahoma, they can take this heat and shove it.
I can't even imagine pulling 80 lb. Hay bales off of an elevator & stacking them up in a barn's loft anymore,,, & I done that every summer till about age 28 on the weekends just for ' beer money' ,,,Oklahoma would definitely be an unkind environment for that action,,, those ol' farmers that could " back-up" two six high& a tie stacked hay wagons with a tricycle configured farmall tractor were,,,in a class of their own:bow:

triplets_93

Reaction score
The first cold front of Fall has arrived today. :cool:

It's 18 degrees cooler now than it was yesterday at this time.

It feels better too. The Dew Point is 60 now, and it was 71 at this time yesterday.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Fort Bliss El Paso Basic training in July and August. So I feel your pain. Oh and Mop 4 Gear marches...brutal.
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dude,that's absolutely hilarious:lmao:,
Man Alive! , ,,,I'd suffered under a 'boot' 2nd Louie, him& myself both landed in FMF Camp Lejeune within the the same month,,,MAN! this ' bristle buzz-cut military issued optically Dependant GUNGEY GUNG-HO',,," MO-FO" had us falling out for P.T. in our track shoes,trunks& Tee's,,,BUT,,, we had to run wearing our gas-masks& carry ammo cans rattling around full of ****in' ROCKS:lmao2:

o_O:facepalm:o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I told my wife yesterday that I was already looking forward to winter and snow.

I know our summer temperatures in central Colorado don't compare to other areas, particularly the South. However, since mid- to late-June, we have had daytime highs around 90 or slightly above. At this altitude and with the very low humidity, I feel like I am cooking just standing in direct sunlight.

I known, I am a whiny baby :)
Come to the hot and excessively humid new England area.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Jealous of all those who are getting cooler. Here in SWFL, we are still in summer mode. 94 tomorrow with a heat index of 104-108. Yep gotta love 8 months of heat...... I hope you all enjoy your fall. I miss real fall weather. I have to wait till January to get fall weather lol.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I mowed my yard this morning,,,
( one out of two,,,or maybe three times a year),,,,WHEW! I had to hit the couch at 9A.M. to suck down a refreshing can of frosty cold BUDWEISER just to rehydrate ,,,lol,,,I scored a " no warranty/ once used& returned " Honda engined push mower from LOWES the other day,,,those dudes sold it to me at damn near 1/2 price,,,:lmao: I was disintegrating baseballs,tennis balls& thumping chunks of WTH was that??? in the north side yard o_O;)o_O

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually started our fireplace this morning - I told myself, it was simply to ensure it was working properly. The true is, one of the true pleasures in life is sitting in front of the fireplace with a cup of tea and awaiting sunrise. :)

triplets_93

Reaction score
Hot at 4PM

RqWDi1b.jpg