Video: The Herd-Mike McCarthy does not need Dak Prescott

Qcard

Reaction score
Here..

I have suspected this for sometime.

The fact your new HC does not talk on the phone the week he was hired even to just say how's the weather?

You have to wonder how this relationship is going to work out.

Colin Cowherd is a hack...

1. Dak was not under contract when Mike McCarthy got the job on January 7th.

If you think any Coach would publically reveal contacting a player who is not under contract then you have no clue. These Coaches and players always stay out of each others off field contracts.

2. McCarthy states Dak was absolutely the Dallas Cowboys QB1 and Franchise QB February 24 at NFL Combine.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-says-dak-prescott-is-absolutely-franchise-qb

3. Cowboys Exclusively Franchise Tag Tender Dak on March 16th..2 Days before free agency hit. 60 Days since McCarthy had been at the Star!

This is when any sensible professional coach would publically call Dak.

Yes Yes Cowherd....McCarthy clearly doesn't need Dak for $$, legacy or Superbowl validity...BUT FOR 2020 if there is a season......let the Dates and Facts tell the story

Cowherd Click Bait special sauce....at his finest

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If Dak is basing his contract demands purely on a couple other guys, he's even dumber and more childish than I thought. I mean, this is some grade school crapp.

When I referred to his comps I was talking about the contracts of the guys he is compared to on this forum and how it is not apples to apples. We]ve heard "Wentz got a four year deal" or "Wilson got a four year deal" which may be true but it ignores the fact that the total length of their time under contract is more than four years which would not be the same for Dak.

I have no idea what Dak is personally basing his demands on.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Mm is a real hc, and a real hc is in charge and decides when and if he is going to reach out to players

He’s not beholden to them and I think he’s going to change the culture In a very positive way here...I suspect this is more a factor of that then not needing dak

Except his relationship with AaronR was a freaking train wreck.

One of the reasons he was FIRED