Video: The Herd on Garrett

CB61

Reaction score
Funny thing about this is when he applies himself which is rare he does do very well but he has to get involved in the game instead of standing there over there like a wax figure

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
This isnt me fooling myself. This is from the interview with Urban Myer where he said it was the premier job. The one everyone wants.
Yep. You bet your assets these young coordinators would love a chance at being the HC of the Dallas F'ing Cowboys instead of having settle for the browns/jets/raiders/jaguars/bills/dolphins/buccaneers/lions...

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
You just don't stick with a coach in the NFL for 10+ years unless they are NFL royalty.

Even Superbowl coaches get fired after a couple of bad seasons after their championship.
Yep you saw in NY with Coughlin...

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's worse for a HC. They both feel the same, except when you get fired you still get paid the rest of your contract allowing you time pick a good job. You don't get renewed, you tend to settle for the first paycheck. Of course, I'm sure Garrett isn't hurting for money and he will probably end up on TV.

Just tell him not to be the cause for the Cowboys to miss destiny this season...or maybe, just not attempt a 57 yard field goal on the first drive in quarter one. Hold that one for the last play before half time...