The honeymoon over for TO & Philly?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
No you don't. Some of you other Cowboy fans do, but you don't. I don't know everything my team knows and neither do you.

We won 5 Super Bowls. Duhhh. Every Cowboy fan knows about that. Just like every Eagle fans know you cant win the Super Bowl.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
We won 5 Super Bowls. Duhhh. Every Cowboy fan knows about that. Just like every Eagle fans know you cant win the Super Bowl.

I know we can't win the Super Bowl? I didn't know I knew that. Thanks for explaining what I know.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I see no negative effect on the team. You see? That's what a cancer does, harm the person it grows in while spreading and getting worse. With no negative effect (ie. death) I don't think too many people would care.
Umm.. you do realize that he's going to hold out, don't you? And you also know that Banner isn't going to cave. Ya know, Westbrook still hasn't signed his tender. Hollis Thomas, Corey Simon, the list goes on. This will be a big distraction.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Umm.. you do realize that he's going to hold out, don't you? And you also know that Banner isn't going to cave. Ya know, Westbrook still hasn't signed his tender. Hollis Thomas, Corey Simon, the list goes on. This will be a big distraction.

It appears to be spreading. Simon, Thomas and Westbrook.... I don't know who the cancer is, but something is spreading...

I think guys from Philly are starting to get it, or at least their agents are. If you don't get your money from them early, you will never get it. The front office has no affection toward players. They do a good job of cutting guys early. But what does that mean if you are Duce Staley. You have to go to Pittsburgh if you want a payday. I don't agree with Thomas or T.O., but I can understand the position of Westbrook and Simon. They both are regarded as integral parts of that team, and if they don't get the guaranteed money this year, its likely Philly will attempt to trade or cut both next year.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Just like every Eagle fans know you cant win the Super Bowl.

Thankk you for letting me know you were a man Mr . Wolverine -- I will start addressing you as such In the future. But as a man, you should realize that you can't speak for Eagle fans -- no more than we would attempt to speak for a Cowboyz fan.

Your statement should have Been followed with a ":rolleyes:" because you couldn't have been serious. Taunting in nature -- you aren't making much sense.
Listen, if anything you've got it backwards ...every Eagles fan Believes we can and will win Super Bowls!

av-4918.jpg

AJM1613

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:

There is no way he will hold out.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:

TheSkaven,

I concur with AJM 1613. Listen, T.O. did'nt "hold out" during Super Bowl XXXIX -- and you know he had a legitimate reason (complimente' RW). Instead he decided to forgo his own physician to play in an attempt to advance His team. And he did, make some quality plays; not as a decoy, but as an athlete dedicated to doing the best for the team. I personally believe (not concerned about those that think Otherwise) that T.O. spirit to do the best for his team, will carry into this whole new deal concept.

Don;t Mean to wave the Eagles flag, but ...
swoopflag6ld5nb.gif

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Thankk you for letting me know you were a man Mr . Wolverine -- I will start addressing you as such In the future. But as a man, you should realize that you can't speak for Eagle fans -- no more than we would attempt to speak for a Cowboyz fan.

Your statement should have Been followed with a ":rolleyes:" because you couldn't have been serious. Taunting in nature -- you aren't making much sense.
Listen, if anything you've got it backwards ...every Eagles fan Believes we can and will win Super Bowls!

av-4918.jpg

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!! Eagles will win a Super Bowl now tha is funny. I think some of you thought that last year to. But as usual...

empty-case.jpg

Oh and yeah. You can use that pic for the real eagle flag!!!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!! Eagles will win a Super Bowl now tha is funny. I think some of you thought that last year to. But as usual...

empty-case.jpg

Oh and yeah. You can use that pic for the real eagle flag!!!
It will sure be nice when we can quit living in the past. Right now we are Philly's ***** and that's all that matters. Hopefully that will change this year.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
k guys... moving this to the Smack Talk Zone... sorry...

JBond

Reaction score
Are players and their reps really that stupid? They are men who believe the world owes them a big fat check. Owen's deal is good through 2010. What is this chump doing? Shut the blank up! TO needs to grow up.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
yes a cancer in the human body he is talking about a cancer on a team(TO), it has to hurt the team if its arguably best player is crying about a few million extra dollars and not doing the right thing but to be fair its what K Johnson is doing, he also is a cancer

Same concept!