The Hurts fumble

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I assure Dak Prescott will not have a single fumble in the SB in his entire career

Nor will he ever throw an interception in a SB

Not one

Take it to the bank

:muttley:
What You wanna Bet on it ? Seriously, No vitriol, No venom , just a friendly, honest bet . You say Dak will never get to a Super Bowl, I say The Cowboys will, with him as Qb

:muttley:

Flamma

Reaction score
The Eagles ran the ball for 110 yards with 70 of them coming from Hurts. That’s 40 yards between all three backs. They got away from what they do best IMO. And still almost won
Because all KC did was sell out against the run. When that's all you're doing all game, you should do fairly well against the run. But it hurt them against the pass. No pun intended.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
It’s also Intellectually dishonest: our guy had a meltdown at the end of the year and kept throwing pick 6’s and he honestly couldn’t really tell you why. The coordinator called the wrong plays? We need better receivers?
....or that Dak struggles in pressure situations. The added disappointment to the latest (as well as 2022) loss to the 49ers is that he had the ball with over 2 mins to win/tie game, but again came up short.
I've no doubt that against the Giants in an early season game Dak would have won. When adversity happens during mid-later stages of a game he doesn't have the ability to rise to the pressure.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Because all KC did was sell out against the run. When that's all you're doing all game, you should do fairly well against the run. But it hurt them against the pass. No pun intended.
Isn't that what the 49ers did vrs Cowboys (as per Jimmie Ward's comment in 2022)... stop the run and see if Dak could beat them.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep. Or the 2nd half not generating enough points to beat a team with a 10pt lead.
This is the biggest issue. They had a lead and still lost. But, but, the defense, the refs, the sun in their eyes...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's exactly it. Bad plays will happen. It's all part of risk. But I've never seen Hurts nearly throw a pick 6 via a boneheaded mistake on a simple play, only to make the same boneheaded mistake on the very next play, with it being a pick 6 this time. Hurts is lightyears ahead of Dak. I would swap them in a heartbeat. If Dak had been the Eagles' QB in that game, they wouldn't even have come close to winning.
Im not sure ive ever seen that ever....
In any sport. Seriously like what in the...did i just see.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
....or that Dak struggles in pressure situations. The added disappointment to the latest (as well as 2022) loss to the 49ers is that he had the ball with over 2 mins to win/tie game, but again came up short.
I've no doubt that against the Giants in an early season game Dak would have won. When adversity happens during mid-later stages of a game he doesn't have the ability to rise to the pressure.
Didn’t we basically not even pickup a first down on that crucial drive ?

Getting to midfield is basically a given in those need to score scenarios. Defenses will give you some underneath stuff

Flamma

Reaction score
Isn't that what the 49ers did vrs Cowboys (as per Jimmie Ward's comment in 2022)... stop the run and see if Dak could beat them.
Here's the thing. Especially when talking about Hurts. You know how people say, stop the run, make him beat you with the pass? Hurts can beat you with the pass in those situations. He's got great wideouts and a good TE. We just don't know if he can do that against a pass defense. Mainly because their run game is so good.

Lamar Jackson got MVP in 2019 because of the same thing. The run game is so good he was passing against all run defenses. But was never able to replicate that year.

teamrican1

Reaction score
Dak has a 4 year, 160 million dollar contract
Hurts has a 4 year, 6 million dollar contract.

Talent-wise they are both about equal. But that is where it ends. Hurts is paid a salary commensurate with his skill level. Eagles fans feel they are getting their money's worth. Dak is compensated at a rate wildly at odds with his actual skill level and that colors the view fans have of him.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Dak is better?!! You wouldnt trade Dak for Hurts straight up?

Cmon man.
Dak is better than noodle arm Hurts. The thing that Hurts does better is run the RPO. Hurts has better weapons and a better oline. Aside from Lamb, Dak has a gimpy Gallup, Schultz and Noah Brown + two injured Tackles.

You may have your opinions. But I have mines. Dak is a better QB than Hurts.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
1. Hurts won as many playoff games in 2 weeks as Dak has won in 7 years.
2. Dak led the league in interceptions even with missing 5 games.
3. I doubt Dak not only could get to a Super Bowl, but have the same game as Hurts with only 1 turnover.
Hurts was not the reason why the Eagles went to the Superbowl. Eagles defense, the Eagles oline and their weapons on offense is why their there. To say that Hurts got them there by himself is like saying that Hurts is as good or better than Maholmes. Hurts is a crappy QB that happens to be in a very good team.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Dak is better than noodle arm Hurts. The thing that Hurts does better is run the RPO. Hurts has better weapons and a better oline. Aside from Lamb, Dak has a gimpy Gallup, Schultz and Noah Brown + two injured Tackles.

You may have your opinions. But I have mines. Dak is a better QB than Hurts.
Sure you can have your opininion. Youre allowed to be wrong.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
And your allowed to think your right. Now go cheers for your Eagles.
Ill stay here and cheer on my Cowboys son and theres nothing you can do about it.
You are in a very small minority in saying Dak is better. But hey, you know more than most experts.

Because I think Hurts is better right now, doesnt mean I dont like Dak or The cowboys. What a leap by you , but hey thats what mindless homers do

Rayman70

Reaction score
People are singing his praises....if Dak has that fumble.....nuclear warheads would have been launched.....!!!
exactly. But the media is glossing it over and still crowning Hurts. One standard for Dak and another for everyone else. If we are honest, Hurts lost the game with the fumble. If that never happens, they likely win. It reminded me of last year when he struggled at times. Imagine what a competent coach would have done with Hurts in the SB. I am referring 2 Doug Pederson.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Let's be real. Hurts was outstanding last night. The Chiefs offense came out after the half and just blew the doors off the Eagles defense.
Being real, he wasnt all that. He was good. He did what was asked. But he didn't carry his team. In fact, he cost the team with the fumble. Its a fact. It was an unforced error. Dak had many of those as well.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Being real, he wasnt all that. He was good. He did what was asked. But he didn't carry his team. In fact, he cost the team with the fumble. Its a fact. It was an unforced error. Dak had many of those as well.
I think you are being too harsh. They put up 35 and Hurts accounted for 4 TDs and a 2 pt conversion, threw for over 300 yards and ran for 70. The Eagles defense had no impact in the 2nd half, didn't sack a gimpy Mahomes all day and gave up 38. That was the defense everyone was talking about for 2 weeks.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Mahomes on one leg throwing with his off hand is still better than dak. smh, it's true