The impossible happened

Blackrain

Reaction score
All the galacticly butt hurt Romos are scrambling to figure out what they saw Dak do last night and how they can minimize it .

Dak cant throw down the field he cant throw to the sideline. BS fake fans he just did . LOLOL
40YARD TD TO THE SIDELINE!!!!!

Where is the Captain of Trashing our QB this fine morning probably busy rearranging the farm animals in his picture bashing Dak LOLOL

Sorry but I have had to listen to all the things that Dak couldn't do all summer and its real nice to see his hard work has paid off . Its only the first preseason game but its great to start with a positive and see progress.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
He was 3 for 3...he’s a professional quarterback...in preseason... wow. It was a nice throw...bad coverage too. The knee jerks on both sides of this debate are crazy.

Dak is an average NFL QB. Maybe he can change that this season but he is an average at best QB who has accuracy issues.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He was 3 for 3...he’s a professional quarterback...in preseason... wow. It was a nice throw...bad coverage too. The knee jerks on both sides of this debate are crazy.

Dak is an average NFL QB. Maybe he can change that this season but he is an average at best QB who has accuracy issues.
not bad coverage..DAK DROPPED A DIME. You are gonna have to admit this as the season goes along,that Dak can flat out ball. Not too many QB's can drop a ball in the bread basket like that in fairly tight coverage. That's ok to doubt Dak...he will keep proving folks wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
All the galacticly butt hurt Romos are scrambling to figure out what they saw Dak do last night and how they can minimize it .

Dak cant throw down the field he cant throw to the sideline. BS fake fans he just did . LOLOL

Where is the Captain of Trashing our QB this fine morning probably busy rearranging the farm animals in his picture bashing Dak LOLOL

Sorry but I have had to listen to all the things that Dak couldn't do all summer and its real nice to see his hard work has paid off . Its only the first preseason game but its great to start with a positive and see progress.
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ 100 percent right.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Like I said its only pre season but nice to start on a positive note and of course we have the butt hurt to try and minimize it .

Blackrain

Reaction score

Its a meaningless preseason game but nice to see progress and positives no knee jerk . People waxed all summer about what Dak couldn't do and he did exactly what they said was impossible and hey your an average poster with Romo issues maybe you can change that this year . Good Luck Try and enjoy Dak on the field and your hero in the booth.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah...I think the whole "Dak can't throw the deep ball accurately" got put to bed very fast last night. lol. You can't drop a dime better than he did. Let me say this..the rookie(Gallup) needs a nick name. I'm gonna call him silk. He glides smoothe as silk..with ease. He makes TWill look pretty bad. Hope that changes.We need TWILL to improve.

Rayman70

Reaction score
^^^^ He's right you know...
that theory was debunked in 2016 and last night. He threw that pass into a tight window on a dime..IN STRIDE. I like the progress the wideouts have made. It showed last night.

JustChip

Reaction score

The thing is he's done it from the time he started in 2016. That's what's so frustrating - because he misses on 1 pass, the narrative becomes he can't throw deep which is just simply not the case. He wasn't as good last year as 2016, but the mark was probably set way too high in 2016. He is good enough to get us to the promised land, but he can still improve.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Might want to think about letting your eyes be the judge instead of putting much stock in what an anti Cowboy biased media person says.

jsb357

Reaction score
Gallup pushed off

He'll get the flag during the regular season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah...I think the whole "Dak can't throw the deep ball accurately" got put to bed very fast last night. lol. You can't drop a dime better than he did. Let me say this..the rookie(Gallup) needs a nick name. I'm gonna call him silk. He glides smoothe as silk..with ease. He makes TWill look pretty bad. Hope that changes.We need TWILL to improve.
I'm all for Dak, but can we really call a 30 yard pass a deep throw?

DFWJC

Reaction score

I’m pulling for Dak big time
It was pretty pass and catch

But
It was a 30 yard preseason TD...not 40
We’ve already had multiple threads on this one play

Buzzbait

Reaction score

:laugh::laugh: Yup, it was fun to see! And yeah, they're trying to minimize it.