The impossible happened

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
another words ..he got the poop knocked out of him..lol
LoL, ya! He damn sure did!,,,& then some,,, only thing he "lacked" in thet T.V. footage was a lug casing-liners tool in his hand,,,ya know?

* combat #101*o_O

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Thank you . I just wish some posters would leave politics out of their posts...at least when talking about sports and our Dallas Cowboys. None of us are experts...so it shouldn't be a spitting contest...it should have nothing to do with blue,red, black, white, or standing or not standing...The poster who mentioned something about the guy in the Whitehouse should prolly rethink that post. WE ARE ALL COWBOY FANS AND PURESTS. Leave our damn football alone! I know thats a random rant lol..Its just SOME of these posters are either delusional or want to argue with us for the sake of arguing. OK.....that was me on my soap box...sorry, carry on.

I hear that, some of these guys just want to argue and put Dak down . I have to think a lot of it stems from him not only taking Romos job but his last chance to compete for a championship .

Sadly none of it was Daks fault he just stepped in and tried to do the job he was asked to do . The whole accuracy issue gets over blown by the same people who inflate the legend of Romo beyond what it truly was. They have no tolerance for Daks development . In there minds he needs to be turnkey because he took Tonys job and robbed them of what they wanted to see .

I don't think there is any way of debating with these people as they are so emotionally invested in Tony they find it hard to give Dak a chance . But Hey that's OK everyone is entitled to there opinion and agenda . Im just glad to be a Cowboy Fan and have a QB whos style I really like and believe in.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Two things: One, the original post did not say Dak can't throw the ball more than 10 yards, it said he cannot ACCURATELY place the ball more than 10 yards down the field, there's a diffference between can't at all and can't accurately make a 10 yard throw. Just trying to be precise here.

Second, however, that still makes the original post suspect as to being either an objective or subjective one. To say that a guy played 4 years at an FBS school, set an Orange Bowl record for completed passes in a game and is drafted by the NFL, even in the 4th round, can't throw accurately more than 10 yards is ludicrous at best, and is best ignored...

Blackrain

Reaction score
Two things: One, the original post did not say Dak can't throw the ball more than 10 yards, it said he cannot ACCURATELY place the ball more than 10 yards down the field, there's a diffference between can't at all and can't accurately make a 10 yard throw. Just trying to be precise here.

Second, however, that still makes the original post suspect as to being either an objective or subjective one. To say that a guy played 4 years at an FBS school, set an Orange Bowl record for completed passes in a game and is drafted by the NFL, even in the 4th round, can't throw accurately more than 10 yards is ludicrous at best, and is best ignored...

Your right we should ignore all these overly invested Romo fans that just want to pick Dak apart because he took Tonys job but sometimes the strain is more than I can bare . Sometimes enough is just enough with these negative Doom and gloomers .

I think we are lucky to have a guy with Daks potential and up side to lead the team ,granted he was thrown to the wolves and didn't have time to sit and learn on the bench like many 4th rd picks get so he is not a 1st pick in the draft turnkey player . There is a learning curve and the gloomers have no patients with this process . The fact he took Tonys job in there mind means he should be 100% NFL ready .

So we have all these posts disguised as being concerned about his accuracy . People complaining he cant throw to the sideline and then when he dose for a TD it was a GO route too far needed to be a 20 yrd down and out to count in there mind .

I think Dak will make progress yearly like Tony did only I like Daks style and conditioning much better and believe it will lead to more success down the road

kskboys

Reaction score
How blatant does it have to be? Well first of all, it has to actually be before it can be blatant.

Let's read the entire thing a few times and maybe your comprehension will finally kick in.

For the record, here is post 59 on the "If you think Dak is terrible chime in thread"

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/if-you-think-dak-is-terrible-chime-in.409782/page-3#post-8301634

As is *CLEAR* from reading the entire post, the only part that even remotely resembles the argument that was presented is this line (also bolded above so you can find it):

Does this (or any of the post) verify these claims by kskboys?

and

Clearly not.

So, he made a claim, and then was asked to support the claim. He whined about it initially. Said he had seen it with his eyes. Finally, he gave in and posted this gem:

Post 59 in mentioned thread is quoted above. Now let's look at kskboys relevant portion:

Now compare that to the part of the statement (or the entire thing if you wish) that I bolded before. Does kskboys distortion of the statement accurately represent what was said? No, it most certainly does not. He made a claim (very similar to ones that you made). He found a comment that does not support his claim, changed it so that it would support his claim, and now you and he are trying to dig deeper. That's lying in my book. I don't play stupid political games and say someone "misspoke" when they undeniably lied.

Barnyard scene? What the hell are you babbling about now?
Get out of here with that remedial nonsense and stop living in your fantasy world.

If you disagree, then please kindly point out which part of that post actually says that Dak ****CANNOT***** make that play or one similar.

If you cannot do that, then the call still stands, for you or anyone else, to please provide evidence of even a single person saying Dak couldn't make a throw like that.

kskboys says he saw it, but then the evidence he provided doesn't support that, so maybe his eyes are tricking him. Actual verifiable data would be nice.
You should seriously consider some mental help.

kskboys

Reaction score
You didn't provide proof. You lied about what the post said.
Personal assaults are what happens when a poster(you) loses the argument. I feel for you, dude, you were proven wrong. It's OK, I'm sure someone thinks you don't suck too bad.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Personal assaults are what happens when a poster(you) loses the argument. I feel for you, dude, you were proven wrong. It's OK, I'm sure someone thinks you don't suck too bad.

Are you seriously this mental? Calling out your lies is not a personal assault. I laid it all out in detail how you lied. And, of course, as is typical with your kind, you ignored it completely and tried to insult me. You have issues.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He can cast all the insults he wants nobody takes his nonsense seriously . I love being a Pathetic Liar in support of our QB whos style I really like and think will bring the team long term success. LOLOL
Heck I got regular issues and mental issues . LOL I think Jerry , Garrett and Romo have contributed to them after forcing me to watch this rollercoaster of disappointment for 20 some yrs . Im glad to have a positive change at QB cause the other 2 are not going anywhere

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
He can cast all the insults he wants nobody takes his nonsense seriously . I love being a Pathetic Liar in support of our QB whos style I really like and think will bring the team long term success. LOLOL
Heck I got regular issues and mental issues . LOL I think Jerry , Garrett and Romo have contributed to them after forcing me to watch this rollercoaster of disappointment for 20 some yrs . Im glad to have a positive change at QB cause the other 2 are not going anywhere
He's sort of an amusing little feller, you gotta admit. His only answer is to accuse someone of lying. I really do think he has some issues. Poor guy.

kskboys

Reaction score
Are you seriously this mental? Calling out your lies is not a personal assault. I laid it all out in detail how you lied. And, of course, as is typical with your kind, you ignored it completely and tried to insult me. You have issues.
How did ol' Bill Shakespeare put it? Methinks thou doth protest too much!!!!

It's OK, snowflake, it's rumored that your mommy doesn't dislike you all that much.

Here's the response you gave me: "Nuh uh". There, I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
How did ol' Bill Shakespeare put it? Methinks thou doth protest too much!!!!

It's OK, snowflake, it's rumored that your mommy doesn't dislike you all that much.

Here's the response you gave me: "Nuh uh". There, I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The response I gave you quoted the post you lied about and quoted you and compared the statements. It was about 100 times more involved than anything you have posted. You are a proven liar with a projection problem.

At least my "protests" (you don't seem to understand that saying) are backed by evidence. Your protests are just dumb.