The Jets are garbage

johneric8

Reaction score
Please help me understand how anyone could actually have confidence in a team that was down at home 30 to 3 against the packers? Remember we're going to New York and no one is scared of us.. I think if the cowboys going into this game thinking they're going to roll over them they're dead in the water. I'm calling this a loss as much as I hate to do so.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
The Jets give up the most sacks in the nfl. They are right there with the Commanders and Dolphins in terms of fighting for the #1 draft pick.

This team should get stomped, emphasis on " should" because I have no idea if we can beat them or not.
I grew up in NY, had to see Jet news in the papers all the time. Man that franchise is snakebitten. You can complain about our owner and our drought but damn imagine being a Jet fan. They have been god awful for half of a century, a few minor surges (Gastineau years, Parcells era, and the flukey Mark Sanchez years) but they are pathetic.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I'm not even looking at the score. I'm watching body language, energy, execution, and (if applicable) how they react to adversity.

I think we all would agree 2 games does not constitute a trend. However, 3 games you could make a valid case.. If they come out flat, look disinterested, or make boneheaded mistakes like last week and the week before, i think we have a trend.

Then it's time to start panicking.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The Jets give up the most sacks in the nfl. They are right there with the Commanders and Dolphins in terms of fighting for the #1 draft pick.

This team should get stomped, emphasis on " should" because I have no idea if we can beat them or not.
They give up the most sacks in the NFL, yet there's a chance we may not get any.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Buffalo beat them by 1 point, then they lost their top two QBs by the first quarter of their second game. Since then it's been a third-string bum named Luke Falk.

Darnold is back this week, so Falk's garbage means little.

Blitzen

Reaction score

The Cowboys will kill them by at least two TDs and there will be plenty of chest thumping on the board till they lose again.

ksadler1

Reaction score
It will come down to a Maher game-winning 20 yard FG as time expires and the team celebrates by carrying him off the field like he just made a 55 yarder in the snow in the Super Bowl.

That's after it bounces off the right upright but goes thru...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Taking advantage of our troubles stopping the run and anticipating the renewed effort to fix that the Jets play action us to death opening up the running game in the process.

They play conservative on D focusing on not allowing the long score and making us score from in the redzone.

At least that's what I would do.

Battle of the kickers. Low scoring game. Could go either way.

Oops. Should be in the prediction thread

Creeper

Reaction score
The Jets have the fewest offensive TDs in the league so far as well - only 2 all year!

The Jets allowed the most sacks in the league so far with 23, but they gave up 10 of those to the Eagles. You know what's interesting though? The Eagles only have 13 sacks total! Color me surprised at that stat.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny how every week, there's at least one thread about how we should beat the Hell out of the team we're about to play. You'd think people would be more hesitant to do this, after seeing the results every week.

At least the OP here adds a modicum of "maybe". Lol

kumizi

Reaction score
They are garbage.

But they've been missing their two most important players: Darnold and Mosley. Mosley is still doubtful this weekend so that's good. Otherwise, Dak and the offense might be in for another long day.

johneric8

Reaction score
Sure you want to go on record with this?
I already did in another thread where I picked the jets to win. I hate doing it, but I have a feeling the wheels may come off quickly if we make some mistakes. Remember it's a hostile environment for the cowboys, the east coast hates us... I want the boys to win but I also want Garret gone so we shall see.

blueblood70

Reaction score

but before Darnold got Mono they were better.. miraculously, hes back for this game for US..lol they have solid defense.. we dont get to play their 3rd strong QB like the eagles did.. we still should beat them but its not apples to apples when they get their starting QB back..

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
giphy.gif
INCONCEIVABLE!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Jets are one of the worst teams in the NFL. Dallas is a top 15 team. They better win lol