The Jets are garbage

foofighters

Reaction score
The Jets give up the most sacks in the nfl. They are right there with the Commanders and Dolphins in terms of fighting for the #1 draft pick.

This team should get stomped, emphasis on " should" because I have no idea if we can beat them or not.
Care to rethink that? If they are trash, then what does that makes us? Super trash?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Buffalo beat them by 1 point, then they lost their top two QBs by the first quarter of their second game. Since then it's been a third-string bum named Luke Falk.

Darnold is back this week, so Falk's garbage means little.

I tried to tell some of you. :rolleyes:

Syron

Reaction score
So who is gonna replace him? Richard? The defense has looked worst than the offense. He should be fired first. The rookie Moore? He hasn't done anything since those 3 wins against horrible teams. I say tank the season at this point. Dump Dak, Cooper, and some of our dead weight. Back up the truck to Lincoln Riley and give him a new QB to work with.

uvaballa

Reaction score
It’s the NFL never underestimate a team. Cowboys pass rush sucks and they can’t run the ball.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Earlier this week on the Sam D. return thread, and had guys saying why are you guys worried about him he hasnt played in a while. Well this is why. We made these guys look like the 85 Bears out there. This team is crap.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This team is done - just like Wade, Garrett has lost this team.

Wait, all I ever hear is is how hard this team plays for Garrett. Of course, the only ones who say it are Idgit and Dre.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I didn't get to see the 62 yard fg. Did they carry him off the field like Rudy?

Wow, how sorry this franchise has become. Can't wait to see how Jerry spins us losing to a winless team...

Beaker42

Reaction score
The Jets give up the most sacks in the nfl. They are right there with the Commanders and Dolphins in terms of fighting for the #1 draft pick.

This team should get stomped, emphasis on " should" because I have no idea if we can beat them or not.
You have your answer. We suck and we are the worst team in the NFL.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the 62 yard fg. Did they carry him off the field like Rudy?

Wow, how sorry this franchise has become. Can't wait to see how Jerry spins us losing to a winless team...

No, but Garrett was seen clapping like he just won the friggin' super bowl.