The Jets are garbage

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Every team we’ve beaten this season has been garbage and every QB we’ve beaten has yet to win a game so this should be a win unless last weeks loss has turned us into garbage.

Good teams beat the bad teams. That's how we tell them apart.

Tell me which great team the undefeated 49ers have beaten so far. You can only play who's on the schedule; and it could be argued the Cowboys were their own worst enemy against both the Saints and Packers.

I may be delusional, but I still see the Cowboys getting on a roll again at some point this season. It should start Sunday.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Tell me which great team the undefeated 49ers have beaten so far. You can only play who's on the schedule; and it could be argued the Cowboys were their own worst enemy against both the Saints and Packers.

I may be delusional, but I still see the Cowboys getting on a roll again at some point this season. It should start Sunday.
I can see it..:thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

All our wins this season are against bad teams, three of the worst in the entire league. Beating winless teams doesn't mean we're a good team, especially considering our only two losses are against contending teams that will be competing for a SB in January. Just think, our only wins this season are against teams that will be picking in the top 10 and possibly top 5 of the NFL draft next April and we'll be playing another winless team on Sunday. We've only beaten one team that has a win on their record (Giants) and that came 2 weeks after we played them. Two of our three wins were against QBs that have been benched. One of the contending teams we lost to was playing with a backup QB and the other contending team we lost to had key players out including their #1 receiver. Their HOF QB didn't even have to throw a single TD pass against us for them to put up over 30 points on our defense that finally broke after bending the first 4 games because their average RB who only rushed for 21 yards on 13 carries against Philly gashed us for 185 total yards and 4 TDs. We may be 3-2 but it isn't exactly a rock solid 3-2.

You don't face winless teams in the playoffs. If the trend we're on this season continues and we beat the hapless Jets and lose to Philly the following week the Cowboys are going to look like a joke! The media is going to have a field day talking about how we can only beat winless teams. We'll have very little chance of making the playoffs if we don't win our next 2 games. After the Jets game we'll only have 2 more crap teams on our schedule the Giants and Commanders and we had to come from behind to beat both of them the first time. LOL Our remaining schedule is BRUTAL after the Jets game. We're already behind the 8 ball in the wildcard race with the Saints and Packers holding tiebreakers. We're digging ourselves a hole that's going to be hard to come out of if it gets any deeper with the remaining schedule we have. As for the 4-0 49ers at least they've beaten teams that have won some games. It's not like all their wins have been against complete garbage teams. They beat Tampa who has a win over the Rams. They've beaten better teams and QBs than we have.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can only play who's on the schedule.

True, and so far we’ve only beaten the bad teams on our schedule. If this trend continues we’ll end up 6-10 because we only have three more bad teams left on our schedule and two of them we’ve already beaten.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Every team we’ve beaten this season has been garbage and every QB we’ve beaten has yet to win a game so this should be a win unless last weeks loss has turned us into garbage.
Bingo! The Cowboys are garbage too. They beat themselves better than anyone.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Darnold is making his first start of the year. That might have something to do with their poor start. I can see this game getting away from us on the road against a Jets team excited about their QB getting back.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
This is going to be a rough game ladies and gents. Our coaching staff and our team doesn't allow for blow outs. This may be one of them damn games where Darnold Dinks amd Dunks and checks down all game to L. Bell until we run out of time and behind on the scoreboard..On the other hand it may be a comfortable 14 to 21pt victory for our Boys. I have loved our Cowboys since the 70's but i don't trust them.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
When was the last time the Cowboys blew up a screen play or a check down? I'll wait?lol

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
The Jets give up the most sacks in the nfl. They are right there with the Commanders and Dolphins in terms of fighting for the #1 draft pick.

This team should get stomped, emphasis on " should" because I have no idea if we can beat them or not.
If I had a nickel........

Carson

Reaction score
Darnold is making his first start of the year. That might have something to do with their poor start. I can see this game getting away from us on the road against a Jets team excited about their QB getting back.

second.

He started week one against Buffalo

RoboQB

Reaction score
When was the last time the Cowboys blew up a screen play or a check down? I'll wait?lol

I don't remember when but I remember who...
It was Jourdan Lewis, the best DB on the roster.

JMech

Reaction score
The Jets give up the most sacks in the nfl. They are right there with the Commanders and Dolphins in terms of fighting for the #1 draft pick.

This team should get stomped, emphasis on " should" because I have no idea if we can beat them or not.

Hopefully they stomp the Boys and Jerry comes down to the sidelines in the 4th quarter and rips the fake headset off of Garrett’s head. That would be a heartwarming scene.

Flamma

Reaction score

How many teams this year were down 28 points not named Miami, Washington, or Cincinnati? Dallas is in that club. And they're playing like they want a top 10 pick. Dallas might be without both of their starting tackles, a good WR, and how's LVE doing?

Yes the Jets are garbage. But game theory has Dallas with a 60% chance of beating a garbage team. What does that say about Dallas other than they have a pretty good chance of losing to this garbage team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're going to shellac the Jets today and anyone who says any differently is a fake fan and a hater.

johneric8

Reaction score
We're going to shellac the Jets today and anyone who says any differently is a fake fan and a hater.
You're kidding right? I've been a fan since Staubach and 52 years old and I think the Cowboys most likely lose the game! We get gashed by terrible running backs, what are we going to do with Laveon Bell?

How is this hating? Let me give you facts- We just lost to the packers at home without their best WR, they were up on us 30 to 3 and our offense couldn't do any damage at all against New Orleans and our defense was terrible.
Yes we beat three bad teams to start the year, but don't you think the team has lost some confidence now? New York is a very hostile environment and they hate the cowboys! To actually think we're just going to march in for a gimme game is homerism at it's finest.

Our team right now is a snatch hair away from not believing in their coach and their ego's are fragile overall. If they get down and things aren't going well this could be a pivotal point in the season and a downward spiral. Remember, they know we want to run the ball, they're going to load the box and make Dak beat them. I love Dak, but not sure it's a great idea to go run and shoot in New York.

Last edited: