The Jones’s are not catching enough heat for Kellen Moore

Chasing6

Reaction score
Where did he say in his post that Lance would play for Dallas?

Big Mike has a history of developing QBs. If that happens, we could potentially flip Lance for a higher pick that we paid.
There was zero to little interest in Trey Lance accept for Jerry. Another year or 2 removed of not playing is not going to help Trey Lance.

Jerry will be lucky to get a conditional round draft pick, which is the same that teams were offering before Jerry gave away a 4th.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've done my homework on that collegiate offensive system that you've previously posted that he comes from.

All that pass happy, crappy decisions of his is starting to make sense. You have to have the personnel for that type of offense, and that's not how the Cowboys were built.

What's that saying about trying to fit a square peg into a round hole again....
Not only that division/ competition. I don't think his system would l d work in big 10 either.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
With the improvement we’ve seen out of Dak Prescott in recent weeks and how he looks significantly better in this scheme it’s amazing to me that the Jones’s aren’t catching heat for forcing Kellen Moore on McCarthy.

Even with the “#1 offense” a year ago McCarthy had seen enough and sent Kellen Moore packing.

I didn’t realize how bad things were but the hand picked coordinator was just another poor coaching decision by the Jones’s that set this team back multiple years.

Dak’s command of the offense and his footwork are just night and day compared to where he was.
How has Dak improved? Youv'e been buying the wins against mediocre teams I see. Dak is back! Wait till Detroit at home when we get smashed in the mouth again when Jimmy gets inducted.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How has Dak improved? Youv'e been buying the wins against mediocre teams I see. Dak is back! Wait till Detroit at home when we get smashed in the mouth again when Jimmy gets inducted.
No..

Its his play and command of the offense..

Has nothing to do with any of that other stuff.

Today was not his normal and you can’t expect his level of play to be like it has been every week.

Let’s see what happens against Miami.