The Jones’s are not catching enough heat for Kellen Moore

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I do agree it's a bit fleeting. "Muddled".

Did the niners play a super bowl champ?
They did. Is that all it takes?

Since we don’t know who the champion will be, can we only know the contenders until after the Super Bowl?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
History has shown that the team is better off when Jerry is not micromanaging the coaching staff.

quickccc

Reaction score
The only reason Moore had the #1 offense was because of the QB. That’s quite obvious.
Realize that we could saying the same thing with McCarthy's Tex Coast offense.

Before it's all said and done, the true test,.. true challenge seems that it's gonna depend upon what
we are able to do vs the Niners in the playoffs... they are the reason and stumble block as to why Kellen is gone, imo.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I asked you what YOU think makes a contender and this is what you replied with.

Then you have the nerve to lecture me about ego?
A contender is a team that has a chance to win a championship. There are 14 teams with that opportunity every postseason. Some teams have better odds than others, but there still remains a chance. They are all contenders. You attaching all these “no true Scotsman” provisos doesn’t make you more erudite or more sophisticated. Your “higher standards” don’t mean jack.

The truth is you know you can’t defend your argument because it’s a comprehensive steaming pile of basura.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A contender is a team that has a chance to win a championship. There are 14 teams with that opportunity every postseason. Some teams have better odds than others, but there still remains a chance. They are all contenders. You attaching all these “no true Scotsman” provisos doesn’t make you more erudite or more sophisticated. Your “higher standards” don’t mean jack.

The truth is you know you can’t defend your argument because it’s a comprehensive steaming pile of basura.
So tell me what my argument is? Just want to make sure you know it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The contender has to have a shot.

They have to show they have the ability to beat the champs.

We have not.

It's very simple stop making it complicated.
Correct. It is that simple. Beating the defending NFC champ and team that currently had best record in NFL made us a more serious contender than we had been.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would be disappointed, but I would get over it quickly and turn to the draft coverage very quickly.
Of course but if you have to make decisions that involve more than the draft and personnel moves which include the coaching staff while taking on public pressure from media and fans there can be very tough decisions that need to be made.

And as fans in a forum setting as such is going to be part of the dialogue and discussion. If you want to participate . Not everyone wants to deal with all of these moving parts . But these are the type of issues that arise.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I asked you what YOU think makes a contender and this is what you replied with.

Then you have the nerve to lecture me about ego?
IMG-0437.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
Of course but if you have to make decisions that involve more than the draft and personnel moves which include the coaching staff while taking on public pressure from media and fans there can be very tough decisions that need to be made.

And as fans in a forum setting as such is going to be part of the dialogue and discussion. If you want to participate . Not everyone wants to deal with all of these moving parts . But these are the type of issues that arise.
Their coaching is excellent.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Where they destroy us is Shannahan.

There is nothing wrong with our coaches.. Shannahan is just that good
:clap: :clap: :clap:Been saying this for a couple of years. He's the wildcard when you play them coz you're not trying to beat 22 players but outcoach him as an OC AND head coach. Like said in another thread......he's an offensive Bill Belichick when he had Brady.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:clap: :clap: :clap:Been saying this for a couple of years. He's the wildcard when you play them coz you're not trying to beat 22 players but outcoach him as an OC AND head coach. Like said in another thread......he's an offensive Bill Belichick when he had Brady.
Yeah there isn’t some huge talent disparity between Dallas and San Fran.

Especially when Dak is playing this way.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Right … a bandwagon fan isn’t a fan who complains or a chronic critic as they obviously are still following the team when they aren’t winning.

Bandwagon is a fan who’s only interested or follows the team when they’re winning.

I haven’t missed a Cowboy game for almost 60 years and been complaining and critical all the way while rooting our team on.

Being a Diehard fan means following your team even when they aren’t having success. But doesnt mean you follow with Blinders on.
Some of my happiest days are those Dexter Coakley picks against the cardinals.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Mike did not want to call plays and said so in both years 1 and 2….the evidence is out there….I brought it up here at the time and pasted the article/s to try show evidence when pressed by a poster…this after Bryan Broaddus had mentioned more than once of Packers officials talking behind the scenes of his laziness while HC there.
What are you doing? It’s been years. Is this the best you can do when scrounging around looking for something to be mad about?