The LA Ram's game should be a pinnacle game for Dallas

Acceptablename

Reaction score
27 years ago when Dallas was the SB Champs everyone got up to play them. Everyone brought their A-game when they played Dallas.

This is a litmus test for Dallas. Dallas should be up for this game and kick LAs butt. You have to beat the best in order to be the best.
They have problems I expect to win

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
How many times has this team disappointed us throughout the years? Everytime it’s a big game they let us down. It’s time to step up and win the big games!!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a feeling this will be the 2018 playoff game all over again. We are still very bad against the run. The players still get lost on misdirection.
I've been critical about the runs up the middle, but I wouldn't say they are "very bad against the run." And, although not perfect, I'd certainly say they're better against the run

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think the win will mean more for the team internally. The media will never give Dallas any credit.
It shouldn't.
This team should be "the next Game is the Game" and it doesn't matter who it is,
What matters is how you play them and how successfully you execute the plan.

They grow internally, win, or loss and continue to grow (hopefully).

GMO415

Reaction score
How many times has this team disappointed us throughout the years? Everytime it’s a big game they let us down. It’s time to step up and win the big games!!
Agreed. We won't be recognized in the media but it will mean something in the locker room.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
More like a pinnacle loss. Rams are a team Dallas just can’t seem to beat. Like Tom Brady, they are a significant weakness for this team.

No mere speculation or research be needed. This team is toast come Sunday.
WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

XXLMike

Reaction score
This could be an exposure game - we can’t stop the run (27th) and we can’t run the football inside or to the right.

Let’s hope MM & KM spent the week disguising our run game better because last week you could see it from your couch .

We need to infuse Pollard bigtime- swing passes - bubble screen etc .

This is a yardstick game - you’ll know who we are at about 8 pm Sunday .

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
27 years ago when Dallas was the SB Champs everyone got up to play them. Everyone brought their A-game when they played Dallas.

This is a litmus test for Dallas. Dallas should be up for this game and kick LAs butt. You have to beat the best in order to be the best.
Kind of/not really.

One team just won the super bowl. The other has a backup QB. Which would you pick?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I've been critical about the runs up the middle, but I wouldn't say they are "very bad against the run." And, although not perfect, I'd certainly say they're better against the run
Is very bad like 8th worst in the nfl in yards per carry?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More like a pinnacle loss. Rams are a team Dallas just can’t seem to beat. Like Tom Brady, they are a significant weakness for this team.

No mere speculation or research be needed. This team is toast come Sunday.

Different year, different team.
Come man, try being positive, it makes you feel so much better. :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas will be pumped. They will go out and punch them in the mouth.
What did Jimmy say, how do you beat a big gorilla...go out and hit them with everything you got....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Was not the last 3 games with a back up QB that not many fans wanted, big games? How did you like the outcomes of those games? Were you disappointed?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Was not the last 3 games with a back up QB that not many fans wanted, big games? How did you like the outcomes of those games? Were you disappointed?

I am talking about the past especially the playoffs when we have huge expectations and fall short. I loved the first three games, and just like everyone else in here and in the media we were supposed to be dead for the year.