The LA Ram's game should be a pinnacle game for Dallas

blueblood70

Reaction score
27 years ago when Dallas was the SB Champs everyone got up to play them. Everyone brought their A-game when they played Dallas.

This is a litmus test for Dallas. Dallas should be up for this game and kick LAs butt. You have to beat the best in order to be the best.
I say the eagle's game is far more picvotal for obvious reasons undefeated and our main division rival..

rams are 2-2 and yes a nice measuring stick but pinnacle, not as much as the eagles matchup coming soon.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Joneses have taken control of the Cowboys now, and, things have changed. I'd agree, wholeheartedly, with that.

We need to resolve our musical chairs approach on the o-line and acquire a good NG on defense. That'd be 2 cures.

Two more cures should be to draft a top-notch RB in 2023 and perhaps, another QB candidate to groom as a starter.

OTOH, for "instant gratification," we'd be fairly well advised to henceforth learn to be satisfied with being entertained.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
27 years ago when Dallas was the SB Champs everyone got up to play them. Everyone brought their A-game when they played Dallas.

This is a litmus test for Dallas. Dallas should be up for this game and kick LAs butt. You have to beat the best in order to be the best.
They're not the best this season, the Egals are :p -----------> runs

GMO415

Reaction score
I say the eagle's game is far more picvotal for obvious reasons undefeated and our main division rival..

rams are 2-2 and yes a nice measuring stick but pinnacle, not as much as the eagles matchup coming soon.
Yes but Dak has owned them.

rambo2

Reaction score

The Rams aren't good and they are in a down trend.

rambo2

Reaction score
More like a pinnacle loss. Rams are a team Dallas just can’t seem to beat. Like Tom Brady, they are a significant weakness for this team.

No mere speculation or research be needed. This team is toast come Sunday.
Lol, the Cowboys have a great shot at winning this game. The Rams are old team that just lost a Monday night game on the road and their qb has some issues.

rambo2

Reaction score
I have a feeling this will be the 2018 playoff game all over again. We are still very bad against the run. The players still get lost on misdirection.
I have a feeling that you are totally wrong.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I have a feeling this will be the 2018 playoff game all over again. We are still very bad against the run. The players still get lost on misdirection.
The Rams rushing attack sucks. They’re near the bottom of the league. Plus, their Oline is a wreck right now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Rams rushing attack sucks. They’re near the bottom of the league. Plus, their Oline is a wreck right now.

Might have something to do with that are 31st in rushing attempts. I think McVay will look to run the ball more because teams are teeing off on Stafford and unless he slows down pass rush teams will not back off.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Might have something to do with that are 31st in rushing attempts. I think McVay will look to run the ball more because teams are teeing off on Stafford and unless he slows down pass rush teams will not back off.
Regardless, they’ve not run the ball well. We should dominate their Oline.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Regardless, they’ve not run the ball well. We should dominate their Oline.

It makes a difference, they have not ran it well and part of that is because they have yet to run it much at all. Results Stafford getting beat up. As for their Oline, yeah I think Dallas will create a lot of problems for them but Cowboys can't just look past the run. McVay is not an idiot, unless he can do things to slow down the Cowboys pass rush they could be in trouble

ghst187

Reaction score
Not sure too many people still view the Rams as “the team to beat” because they won the SB. Seems like a distant past and I don’t think anyone thought they were unbeatable last year either. I still think the Bills would’ve matched up better than the Bengals and beaten the Rams by two scores had they gotten past Cincy.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It makes a difference, they have not ran it well and part of that is because they have yet to run it much at all. Results Stafford getting beat up. As for their Oline, yeah I think Dallas will create a lot of problems for them but Cowboys can't just look past the run. McVay is not an idiot, unless he can do things to slow down the Cowboys pass rush they could be in trouble
Or it could be they’ve not run the ball much because they don’t run it well. What’s their average per carry? I don’t know without looking it up, but I bet it’s not very good.

Edit: I looked it up and their average per carry is 3.3.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not sure too many people still view the Rams as “the team to beat” because they won the SB. Seems like a distant past and I don’t think anyone thought they were unbeatable last year either. I still think the Bills would’ve matched up better than the Bengals and beaten the Rams by two scores had they gotten past Cincy.
Yeah, I never thought the Rams were the best team in the league, but they did win it all. The best team doesn’t always win.