The LA Ram's game should be a pinnacle game for Dallas

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Or it could be they’ve not run the ball much because they don’t run it well. What’s their average per carry? I don’t know without looking it up, but I bet it’s not very good.

they are 31st in rushing attempts, Not selling them as a big rushing team but right now we so few rushing attempts teams are teeing off on Stafford and unless they change things up Stafford will continue to get beat up

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
they are 31st in rushing attempts, Not selling them as a big rushing team but right now we so few rushing attempts teams are teeing off on Stafford and unless they change things up Stafford will continue to get beat up
Yep, and that’s exactly what I hope to see on Sunday.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This Ram game is a built up media target. Oh, it is a very important game, and why Dak Prescott isn't yet starting. The Rams are still very alive and are dealing with their own issues. From before this season started, these next two games have been tagged as important and to show the real tenacity and heart of this very team. That has not changed an ounce now. The team is just that now....a real and challenging force. The defense has the ability to hold any opponent to 20 points. It has also the ability to score over 21 points against any team as well.

Let's enjoy watching this play out now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys better not treat this like a pinnacle game because they need to keep winning if they pull off the upset. We certainly can’t relax if we come away with a win. This is only the fifth game of the season. The Philly game will be even bigger and more important. We’re one game down to Philly we have to treat every game as if it really matters regardless the opponent. If the Cowboys become complacent they’re done! Once they get knocked off track they have a tough time righting the ship. We saw what happened last season. A bad performance can derail a good season.

Last edited:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The Rams rushing attack sucks. They’re near the bottom of the league. Plus, their Oline is a wreck right now.
We not good against the run we need to force them to pass to expose their weak pass protection. By either shutting down the run or jumping out to an early lead

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We not good against the run we need to force them to pass to expose their weak pass protection. By either shutting down the run or jumping out to an early lead

Outside of Tampa bay no one has been able to sustain the run, NY Barkley has 1 big run outside of that Dallas held him in check. I can deal with an occasional run that picks up a chunk of yardage the killer is when teams can sustain the run. Like San Fran did last season is post season and how Tampa came out in week 1.

stuckindc

Reaction score
I say the eagle's game is far more picvotal for obvious reasons undefeated and our main division rival..

rams are 2-2 and yes a nice measuring stick but pinnacle, not as much as the eagles matchup coming soon.
Agreed and imo, it will help get a read on if this defense is what we think it is. I’m hoping we provide the blueprint of how to shut them down. Still very early in the season. But , agreed this is/ could be a pivotal game for us

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Frankly, I’m going to be very disappointed if we don’t beat the Rams. I think we’re a very bad match for them at this time with their Oline issues and lack of a running attack. I hope they don’t get well against us. Our defense should have a good game. This is not the same team that won the Super Bowl.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Outside of Tampa bay no one has been able to sustain the run, NY Barkley has 1 big run outside of that Dallas held him in check. I can deal with an occasional run that picks up a chunk of yardage the killer is when teams can sustain the run. Like San Fran did last season is post season and how Tampa came out in week 1.
You forget danny nickels eating us up in the run game too.

5 yards a carry is 8th worst in the nfl right now. Idc who runs the ball