The Lance Era begins today

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys play their first preseason game today against the Rams. Trey Lance is expected to get the majority of the QB snaps. It’ll be the first time seeing him in a game since Dallas traded a fourth-round pick for him last August.

Lance: “I’m just looking forward to playing ball again. I’m going in this game the same as I’ve gone into every game my whole entire life, college, high school, whatever. I don’t put too much extra (pressure) into it. I’m going to play. It’s not like I’m going to play any harder than I have in the past or not as hard. It’s a big game for me, big game for us. I’m excited to go out and play well.”

Mike McCarthy: “I’m real excited to go compete with him. … Just like any young quarterback, particularly if you look at his flight here, as much drop-back passing opportunities that I can give him I think will be a benefit. … He doesn’t cut any corners. He has a great work ethic. Just like anything, you want to see one of your guys go have some success, because he’s definitely put the work in.”

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
His career with Dallas started last year.

waterboy-der-typ-mit-dem-wasserschaden-waterboy-coach-klein-henry-D28R1H.jpg

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Great. I hope so…what’s the chance he’s any good? All I’ve heard so far is bad stuff about the guy.

If we got lucky again at QB that would be nice.