The Lance Era begins today

Aven8

Reaction score
From what I’ve seen from the video from camp, maybe make this dude our RB. He looks super fast out there.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
If they sign Dak I don't care how the guy plays. He wouldn't see any daylight for another 5 years here. I don't know what Jerry has planned but basically I'm gonna continue ignoring everything pre season. Total lethargy on my side.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If they sign Dak I don't care how the guy plays. He wouldn't see any daylight for another 5 years here. I don't know what Jerry has planned but basically I'm gonna continue ignoring everything pre season. Total lethargy on my side.
Truth.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The only ones saying it are the Dak-stans, so take the source with a grain of salt.
Really? I thought it was impartial reporters that covered the team as well? A quick search brought this up and I’ve heard it all camp.
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/cowboys-beat-reporters-aren-t-sold-on-trey-lance-as-qb2
In your mind you believe fans of the team are wanting Lance to be bad? That sounds real dumb.

Seriously, only a real life *** **** would root against a player on the team they like. It’s one of the stupidest things I’ve heard of.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In a world of 8 billion people, only two
GjVR6xV.png
dictate when the next Dallas Cowboys starting quarterback's era will actually begin.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
So today may really begin the fight for his NFL career.

Show out the next few weeks and win yourself the #2 position on America’s Team, or possibly become coveted trade bait and garner a legit chance to compete elsewhere. Or, go full Fields and fumble all over the place and find yourself loosing your grip on the rim of the NFL toilet bowl.

All joking aside, huge pressure on this young man. Wonder how much he’s feelin’ it? By all accounts he seems to be a good person, so I wish him the best.

Flamma

Reaction score
Great. I hope so…what’s the chance he’s any good? All I’ve heard so far is bad stuff about the guy.

If we got lucky again at QB that would be nice.
Think about it. Lets say Dak's ankle hurts too much, or he's out the last half of the season with a sprained eyelid. Even if Lance comes in and kicks arse the rest of the way, they're going to have to pay him 55M a year going forward. With no rookie years to dilute the cap hits. The best course is to draft a rookie. You get a 3-5 year window.

Big D

Reaction score
Really? I thought it was impartial reporters that covered the team as well? A quick search brought this up and I’ve heard it all camp.
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/cowboys-beat-reporters-aren-t-sold-on-trey-lance-as-qb2
In your mind you believe fans of the team are wanting Lance to be bad? That sounds real dumb.

Seriously, only a real life *** **** would root against a player on the team they like. It’s one of the stupidest things I’ve heard of.
Mountaineer and Pappy say hello.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
if he struggles in preseason against vanilla defenses, the lance era may never get off the ground. He needs to light up the rams. Still looking at the 2025 draft for answers.
Nothing would make me happier than to see Lance light it up. BUT, I am not expecting much. He was awful with the niners. Ive yet to hear a single report from camp say he has looked good. BUt, oh my heart would overflow with happiness if he kicked *** and they handed him the job and put Dak on the bench for being so greedy. I know it isnt going to happen, but if I could write this ending, that would be mine.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I hope he plays great, but I don't wish bad on another player while doing it. That's juvenile and stupid if you're a true fan of the team. Go Cowboys!
Wish Ill? I dont wish Dak ill, but him holding the team hostage is not something I like, so If love to kick *** so we could move on from Dak and get back to football and not have to deal with players that think they need the biggest contract in the league to be happy.