The Loss to the Jags and GB hurts so much worse now

McMicah

Reaction score
We could be reveling in a 1 seed practical guarantee if we had just not played like boneheads in just one of those games, coaches and players alike.

I remember specifically when Dak ran out of bounds against the Jags just before the 2m warning, letting them keep an extra timeout….silly things like that. Just frustrating on the back end. I almost wish Philly had beaten the Saints now

Mannix

Reaction score
We could be reveling in a 1 seed practical guarantee if we had just not played like boneheads in just one of those games, coaches and players alike.

I remember specifically when Dak ran out of bounds against the Jags just before the 2m warning, letting them keep an extra timeout….silly things like that. Just frustrating on the back end. I almost wish Philly had beaten the Saints now

OMG....I was just thinking that same thing 5 minutes ago....had we churned Noah Brown off the roster 3-4 years ago, we wouldn't be stewing over this.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It hurts to have lost against AR one more time. And that doesn't have anything to do with the standings. Sucker! :(

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The loss is bigger than Hurts.

Lane Johnson, Josh Sweat and CGJ have all been massive in them falling apart.
I think some people don't realize how dominant Lane Johnson is, and how crucial Gardner Johnson was this year in terms of takeaways, which have suddenly dried up for the birds once he went down. If the Cowboys meet the Eagles and Johnson is out, I'd line up Micah over Driscoll (Johnson's replacement) every passing down and he will create complete chaos.

Qcard

Reaction score

What was your 2022 Season Record Prediction?:lmao2:

15 - 1 Only Cooper Rush Loss counts:lmao2:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It is crustrating thinking about those games, but that's life in the NFL. One play can make all the difference.

817Gill

Reaction score

Lmao he ran out of bounds against the eagles and we won that game. Guess you don’t remember specifically well huh?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This can be said for any team in the league for the most part. Bengals, Bills, Chiefs.

Hell, look at the 49ers? Had they defeated Chicago and Atlanta, they walk away with it.
The Niners loss to Denver by 1 point. Denver. :eek: