The Loss to the Jags and GB hurts so much worse now

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We are who we are. No sense ruing it because if we were a better team, we would have had the No. 1 seed wrapped up.
But we're good enough to get to the Super Bowl because we're 12-4, as good as or better than the rest of the NFC and the one team with a better record we beat.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think some people don't realize how dominant Lane Johnson is, and how crucial Gardner Johnson was this year in terms of takeaways, which have suddenly dried up for the birds once he went down. If the Cowboys meet the Eagles and Johnson is out, I'd line up Micah over Driscoll (Johnson's replacement) every passing down and he will create complete chaos.

No he won't because they are smart enough to gameplan against that and will just roll to the other side, double team him, or isolate him and make him choose. It won't take them three quarters to adjust to something like it does Dallas.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Pretty sure dak got out of bounds in the eagles game and not jax but correct me if I’m wrong

GMO415

Reaction score
I thought the same, but then the iggles would have forced Hurts back to play against NO.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
No he won't because they are smart enough to gameplan against that and will just roll to the other side, double team him, or isolate him and make him choose. It won't take them three quarters to adjust to something like it does Dallas.
You should watch the replay of the Eagles/Saints game and see how much trouble Driscoll had.

McMicah

Reaction score
Lmao he ran out of bounds against the eagles and we won that game. Guess you don’t remember specifically well huh?

You’re right. I got that confused with the complete idiocy of throwing a bomb on 3rd and 10 with 1:20 left when the Jags only had 1 timeout….hard to keep track of stupid things this team does

817Gill

Reaction score
You’re right. I got that confused with the complete idiocy of throwing a bomb on 3rd and 10 with 1:20 left when the Jags only had 1 timeout….hard to keep track of stupid things this team does
Yeah that play call was ridiculous. 3 verts in that situation is criminal.

wssaustin

Reaction score
GB loss is more significant. Not only for the 1st seed, but that game also would have put nails in the coffin for GB, who no one wants to play in play-off.

Jarntt

Reaction score
The point is you don’t know. Crying over a couple of losses now on what ifs is pointless.
And you don’t know if the Eagles would have won either of the two games they lost that Hurts missed.

Loso86

Reaction score
We could be reveling in a 1 seed practical guarantee if we had just not played like boneheads in just one of those games, coaches and players alike.

I remember specifically when Dak ran out of bounds against the Jags just before the 2m warning, letting them keep an extra timeout….silly things like that. Just frustrating on the back end. I almost wish Philly had beaten the Saints now
Yes it does , Not only could we be the Number 1 seed right now. But we probably don't see the Pack in the playoffs

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We could be reveling in a 1 seed practical guarantee if we had just not played like boneheads in just one of those games, coaches and players alike.

I remember specifically when Dak ran out of bounds against the Jags just before the 2m warning, letting them keep an extra timeout….silly things like that. Just frustrating on the back end. I almost wish Philly had beaten the Saints now
Situational football IQ is a thing.
Attention to detail is a thing.
Hopefully Mac will learn from this.

Eightneight

Reaction score
If, if, if ....water under the bridge. The only thing that matters now is winning in the WC round.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr McMicah----oh man we be 1st seed with week off....to be honest....forget low probability that all the things that have to happen for us to make 1 seed and rest players cause we will play Bucs anyway.....and i think

for first time in Brady lifetime over 20 years he will lose to our cowboys for first time.....hope we dont get sucked in a low probablitiy and instead take a week off and then return with great vigor?