Twitter: The Manster, Randy White, calls out all Garrett critics

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None of that means Jerry pays him. Jerry has a contract with 105, but there's no gag on them criticizing Jerry, Jason, Stephen or any other Cowboy staff member.

Jerry told one of the 105.3 morning guys on air that if he kept up with his line of questioning that he wouldn't be working there "tomorrow". Jerry sounded very serious.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Jason Garrett’s greatest compliment, he gets players to try hard and Garrett does his part in game day by clapping really hard.
To be honest I have seen these players busting their tails only to fail because the coach doesn't game plan well enough.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Randy White is a geriatric fart that needs to pipe down before he gives himself a heart attack. Fired Garrett!

Dre11

Reaction score
Jerry told one of the 105.3 morning guys on air that if he kept up with his line of questioning that he wouldn't be working there "tomorrow". Jerry sounded very serious.

I'm sure Jerry can get just about anybody fired in texas...lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure Jerry can get just about anybody fired in texas...lol

Jerry can definitely get people fired at 105.3 The Fan because it's the Cowboys flagship station. Probably Channel 11 sports also.

Who was paying Dale Hanson when Jerry "fired" him from the Radio broadcast back in 1996?

The answer is KRLD 1080 (Not the Cowboys).

I don't think you'll find anybody that disputes that Jerry was the one that "fired" Hanson.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Garrett when he heard the news of someone sticking up for him
fgws696.gif