Twitter: The Manster, Randy White, calls out all Garrett critics

408Cowboy

Reaction score
If you're being honest,

The gameplan went out of the window in the first half, so whether it started out good or bad, it wasn't executed well. Late in the game you coach based on what your team showed they can and cannot do throughout the game, in the game vs Washington, they showed they couldn't consistently sustain drives without shooting themselves in the foot.
And sometimes you have to tell the team we're going for the W. Shove some confidence back up their ***** and play for the win. Instead we get clock management problems. If he was coaching for the W there was time to run more plays than we did. Even Romo talked about if if I remember it right. We have a coach that will settle for field goals and overtime. Teams take on personality traits from the coach it develops over time. So we have a team that settles for almost and good effort.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
If you're being honest,

The gameplan went out of the window in the first half, so whether it started out good or bad, it wasn't executed well. Late in the game you coach based on what your team showed they can and cannot do throughout the game, in the game vs Washington, they showed they couldn't consistently sustain drives without shooting themselves in the foot.

"Let's not try to win because we suck"

Unless he's counting on the defense scoring, the offense is going to have to do it.

Dre11

Reaction score
You act like you have LMAO. Calling everyone haters. Claiming a former NFL player-coach Etc cannot think for themselves. And claiming that even if they do it's only for Ratings is absolutely childish. I'm done responding to you. You are a waste of breath

Who responded to who? You shouldn't have commented on my post with that bs. ****

Dre11

Reaction score
And sometimes you have to tell the team we're going for the W. Shove some confidence back up their ***** and play for the win. Instead we get clock management problems. If he was coaching for the W there was time to run more plays than we did. Even Romo talked about if if I remember it right. We have a coach that will settle for field goals and overtime. Teams take on personality traits from the coach it develops over time. So we have a team that settles for almost and good effort.

They've did it both ways in the past, if the fg goes in you're not talking this bs, you're talking about how great of a comeback it was. Typical of fans if it works it's great, if it doesn't everyone want to *****.

Dre11

Reaction score
"Let's not try to win because we suck"

Unless he's counting on the defense scoring, the offense is going to have to do it.

It's let's not get knocked out of fg range and make this makeable 47 yarder and regroup. But just like clockwork, penalty , a common theme during that game to make it harder, the same that could've happened if he pushed for more.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's let's not get knocked out of fg range and make this makeable 47 yarder and regroup. But just like clockwork, penalty , a common theme during that game to make it harder, the same that could've happened if he pushed for more.

Notice how you took a penalty on the long snapper as evidence of how risky it was to let the offense handle the ball.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Do winning teams champion the fact that their players try hard?

Seems like a given for success. Not sure why it should be worth noting or why it should be used to deflect valid criticism.

"But it's been almost a decade and Dallas really hasn't done anything"

They played hard for that decade. What other team can say that?

408Cowboy

Reaction score
They've did it both ways in the past, if the fg goes in you're not talking this bs, you're talking about how great of a comeback it was. Typical of fans if it works it's great, if it doesn't everyone want to *****.
No, I would still be talking about the poor game management and letting time tick away when there was opportunity sitting there. Typical homer has excuses for everything.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I pity the fool who needs to be reminded the randy white is the manster

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Randy is paying back a favor .

Garrett's two playoff berths in 9 years speak for themselves .

Dre11

Reaction score
Notice how you took a penalty on the long snapper as evidence of how risky it was to let the offense handle the ball.

I used it because, those are the kind of bad breaks we get. Why is that hard to understand?

Dre11

Reaction score
No, I would still be talking about the poor game management and letting time tick away when there was opportunity sitting there. Typical homer has excuses for everything.
Because you're a typical whining fan. Those are the only ones miserable about everything

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Because you're a typical whining fan. Those are the only ones miserable about everything
Do you know what constructive criticism is? It's 100% possible to discuss flaws and how to fix them. Instead you self appointed cheerleaders of the board call everybody whiners and haters because you simply can't entertain the thought of something being wrong. Or maybe it's plain old fashioned homerism.

Dre11

Reaction score
Do you know what constructive criticism is? It's 100% possible to discuss flaws and how to fix them. Instead you self appointed cheerleaders of the board call everybody whiners and haters because you simply can't entertain the thought of something being wrong. Or maybe it's plain old fashioned homerism.

Nothing about you whining fans is about constructive criticism, who do you think you're fooling, I've seen it here plenty..lol

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Nothing about you whining fans is about constructive criticism, who do you think you're fooling, I've seen it here plenty..lol
The fact that you assume people that come on here and discuss things that could be improved upon even after a win equates to being miserable about everything is utterly mind boggling. It is possible to watch a game while enjoying it and being happy that the team one. It is also possible while doing that to come way from it with valid criticisms. How narrow minded do you have to be to not accept that?

Dre11

Reaction score
The fact that you assume people that come on here and discuss things that could be improved upon even after a win equates to being miserable about everything is utterly mind boggling. It is possible to watch a game while enjoying it and being happy that the team one. It is also possible while doing that to come way from it with valid criticisms. How narrow minded do you have to be to not accept that?

Yet you've been in this thread for 2 days with your opinion on why they should've been more aggressive...lol

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Game management.

At which Garrett costs us a game or two every year.

Jimmy seemed a plus for game management.
And when someone screwed up his game management plans, they were gone the next day...ala Curvin Richards. Although, Leon Lett survived after multiple screw-ups due to being an incredible talent.