The most disturbing part is Steven Jackson's comments

Reaction score
Steven Jackson is bitter, the Rams still suck... I bet money Dallas will have a better record at the end of the season.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2367165 said:
Steven Jackson is bitter, the Rams still suck... I bet money Dallas will have a better record at the end of the season.

Way to go out on a limb.

I think you'll both be 8-8.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2366253 said:
What's funny is that, that is exactly what the Bucs tactic will be on Sunday.

Nobody in the league thinks the Cowboys can man up when they get challenged physically.

Doesn't matter what any of you think, that is the word around the NFL from many teams.

B.S.
Link? Or in this case, Links? Let's see all this common knowledge you seem privy to.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Seven;2367180 said:
B.S.
Link? Or in this case, Links? Let's see all this common knowledge you seem privy to.

The last month of games.

And Gruden on radio earlier this week. Said the gameplan against Dallas is to play a physical brand of football, just like the Rams, Commanders and Bengals have done the last few weeks to much success.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
rocyaice;2365821 said:
Just because he said it doesn't mean its true. They just outplayed the Cowboys. Simple as that. They took advantage of our injured and young secondary and the fact our offenes couldn't score to save their lives.
Anthony Henry, is not injured, and he's not young. he got killed all day long. stop with the excuses.

superonyx

Reaction score
hendog;2365796 said:
He said that after watching tape of the Cowboys they felt like if they came out and punched us in the mouth that we'd lay down, and that's exactly what happened.

No scheme in the world can fix that.[/QUOTED

Do you really believe that? Seriously?
Go ahead and rewatch the game. Look for plays after the "hit in the mouth" and see where our defense stopped playing.
Did you ever stop to think that no matter how much hustle you have and how much you want something it wont amount to anything if the coaches are constantly being out coached and you are always being out of position to make the plays.

People are putting too much on talent. When you are talking about the level of the NFL every teams and every player is extremely talented. All of these athletes have "heart" and "talent".
Look around at the winning teams... The Titans. The Bills. The Giants. None of these teams have anything on us in "talent" or "heart". What they have on us is coaches that know how to put the right players in the right positions in the right situations to make plays.

This game is mostly mental on this level. The coaches job is to put the players in the right mindset and the right position to make plays. Its a chess match week after week.

Look at our offense. Look at the talent. Look at how much our guys want to win. Do you question Romo's heart, Wittens heart, TO, Barber?
I doubt anyone can question these guys. But what you see when you watch them are athletes that become frustrated by not being put in position to make plays. Look at TO'S comments. He should be put in motion. Our offense should make people pay for blitzing us up the middle all the time.

Point is it is about scheme. Its about play calling. Not just heart. We have heart and talent. But do we have great play calling?

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
hendog;2365796 said:
He said that after watching tape of the Cowboys they felt like if they came out and punched us in the mouth that we'd lay down, and that's exactly what happened.

No scheme in the world can fix that.

That loss reminds me of the loss to Detroit in 06. Only its 10x worse.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
superonyx;2367235 said:
hendog;2365796 said:

No scheme in the world can fix that.[/QUOTED

Do you really believe that? Seriously?
Go ahead and rewatch the game. Look for plays after the "hit in the mouth" and see where our defense stopped playing.
Did you ever stop to think that no matter how much hustle you have and how much you want something it wont amount to anything if the coaches are constantly being out coached and you are always being out of position to make the plays.

People are putting too much on talent. When you are talking about the level of the NFL every teams and every player is extremely talented. All of these athletes have "heart" and "talent".
Look around at the winning teams... The Titans. The Bills. The Giants. None of these teams have anything on us in "talent" or "heart". What they have on us is coaches that know how to put the right players in the right positions in the right situations to make plays.

This game is mostly mental on this level. The coaches job is to put the players in the right mindset and the right position to make plays. Its a chess match week after week.

Look at our offense. Look at the talent. Look at how much our guys want to win. Do you question Romo's heart, Wittens heart, TO, Barber?
I doubt anyone can question these guys. But what you see when you watch them are athletes that become frustrated by not being put in position to make plays. Look at TO'S comments. He should be put in motion. Our offense should make people pay for blitzing us up the middle all the time.

Point is it is about scheme. Its about play calling. Not just heart. We have heart and talent. But do we have great play calling?

I disagree completely. Matter of fact I dont know if you can be any further from the truth. Watch the game again, and tell me we have heart.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367168 said:
Way to go out on a limb.

I think you'll both be 8-8.

I think your team is going no where fast. Good luck beating Washington and New York, because they will hammer your team.

superonyx

Reaction score
utrunner07;2366082 said:
It is so TRUE. Anytime this team gets down they quit. Anytime they get hit hard they slow down...this team is soft.

Wow. You must be a new fan of the cowboys. Did you just start watching them this week? How can you say we quit when we get down? Where was the quit in the eagles game this year? Or even the Commanders game where we were Sam Hurds sloppy hands away from recovering that onsides kick. I guess you cant remember the crazy game in Buffalo last year?

Seriously i know your all mad and emotional but now our team is soft?

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2366253 said:
What's funny is that, that is exactly what the Bucs tactic will be on Sunday.

Nobody in the league thinks the Cowboys can man up when they get challenged physically.

Doesn't matter what any of you think, that is the word around the NFL from many teams.

Let them think that way. The Packers game happened, and if our "Boy Genius" offensive coordinator decides to feed Barber and Felix Jones the ball on a consistent basis, the league just might have to rethink it.

By the way, the Eagles punched us in the mouth pretty good, and they went home with a loss.

superonyx

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2367252 said:
superonyx;2367235 said:
I disagree completely. Matter of fact I dont know if you can be any further from the truth. Watch the game again, and tell me we have heart.

Well i'm sorry my friend that the "heartless" core of this team is going to be here for a long time.

So i guess if our defense had Mr. "heart" himself, Ray Lewis on it then we would have won all of our games this year?

All you need to do is look at Steven Jacksons long td run and see how they had every member of our defense blocked perfectly. Our guys were not watching him run. They were trying their hardest to tackle him. But they were all out of position to make a play. The rams called the right play and we called the wrong play.

It's obvious that you think offense is the only side of the ball that has plays and positioning. All the heart in the world would not have stopped that TD run. What would have???? Maybe a different defensive playcall where our guys would have been playing different gaps and different assignments.
We were flat out out coached.

Or i guess by your assesment the Rams and all their victories shows you what "heart" gets you. Since they have it and we dont.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
41gy#;2367262 said:
Let them think that way. The Packers game happened, and if our "Boy Genius" offensive coordinator decides to feed Barber and Felix Jones the ball on a consistent basis, the league just might have to rethink it.

By the way, the Eagles punched us in the mouth pretty good, and they went home with a loss.

We both know that Jerry Jones is going to stick his 2 cents into the equation and have TO and Roy Williams get theirs. Especially when Romo gets back.

No, they didn't. That was an aerial assault. Less than 140 yards rushing from both teams combined in that game, with over 570 yards passing.

That is not offensive lines on the attack throwing their weight around. try again.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
And for those who have these simple answers as to why we lost like too soft.

I suppose falling behind by two scores because of turnovers had nothing to do with it. Of course that wouldn't be sensationalistic or controversial or just plain gossip juicy. Add injuries, mistakes and penalties to that and you have a loss.

That's too simple for agendas though isn't it.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
jobberone;2367322 said:
Sorry but I don't read everything you post. If you starting without me don't let it bother you.

It's right next to my post, donkey......

DeadEagle vbmenu_register("postmenu_2367318", true);

superonyx

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367329 said:
It's right next to my post, donkey......

DeadEagle vbmenu_register("postmenu_2367318", true);

So what exactly is it that you are trying to prove? If its that you are a loser that actually takes the time to post on the message board of other teams then good job..... you proved your point.

Dude.... i have seen some sad people in my time but actually posting on the message board of another teams? Really? Thats how you want to spend your nights?

Plus you live in "Tampa" and you are posting on this board while the Rays are playing a world series game as we speak. Get a Life.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
superonyx;2367365 said:
So what exactly is it that you are trying to prove? If its that you are a loser that actually takes the time to post on the message board of other teams then good job..... you proved your point.

Dude.... i have seen some sad people in my time but actually posting on the message board of another teams? Really? Thats how you want to spend your nights?

Plus you live in "Tampa" and you are posting on this board while the Rays are playing a world series game as we speak. Get a Life.

Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

Tickets are obviously dang hard to come by in this town, and I got 'em on the tube while I type.

Not that you folks are proving to be much of a challenge. Got as much backbone as your team.